This Knee Walker is designed for indoor and outdoor use, allowing users to keep moving wherever theyre going. But I didn't want to lose work. Don't miss out on spending time with friends and family this summer! Was great to free up my hands from crutches and be able to do things in kitchen. Please try again later. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 9 months ago. Push the lever downward and to the left to disengage the pin, then push the steering column downward to its folded position. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Its deluxe, all-terrain tires make maneuverability on uneven surfaces possible. The BodyMed Knee Walker caters to a wide variety of individuals from 49" to 64" and can handle up to 300 pounds. Learn more MeyerPT sells exclusively to healthcare professionals. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. To set the parking brake, locate the spring pins on each hand brake. Q: I recommend using WD-40 for the squeaking noise. The sole remedy for a breach of this warranty is replacement of defective materials or components. The BodyMed Knee Walker is a sturdy, durable, and comfortable 4-wheel mobility aid that offers those suffering from foot or ankle injuries a comfortable alternative to crutches for a faster recovery. Front or Rear Wheel Assembly), Drive Steerable Knee Walker Replacement Parts (Model 796) (7. , ASIN This foldable walker features a sleek, compact design and detachable features for easy installation, carrying . While the frame is streamlined, it doesn't sacrifice . Reviews. The BodyMed Knee Walker is a sturdy . After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Position the knee of your injured foot or ankle on the center of the knee pad. The deluxe, all-terrain tires of this steerable knee scooter make maneuverability on uneven surfaces possible wherever you: through your home or public spaces, indoors or outside. Error posting question. : The KneeRover Deluxe KneeCycle is the most innovative knee scooter in its class with advanced tie rod steering technology. I can get around so easily and am comfortable with it holding my weight (215+). An Easy Ride Your email address will not be published. I have a torn achilles, and have to be off my foot for 6 weeks. I work in a small dental office and have been able to get around quite well. This portable, steerable knee scooter is also convenient on vacation as this knee walking caddy makes traveling easy! Although my only blip was that I put the handle bars on backwards, they still worked. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Remember, the lower bolt of the front axle can be removed so that the wheels can be placed sideways to save space while traveling. The BodyMed All-Terrain Knee Walker is a sturdy, durable, and comfortable four-wheel mobility aid that offers a smooth-rolling alternative to crutches. Do not use if any components are missing. Dedicated to keeping you safe, the BodyMed Knee Walker features a dual rear braking system triggered by hand brakes for quick stopping and easy control of the roller. Plus, its lockable braking system helps you stop and keeps you securely in place when you need to stay put.Orthopedic Knee Scooter Features: All-Terrain Stability with the BodyMed All-Terrain Knee WalkerFeaturing four rugged, all-terrain tires, stay active with the BodyMed All-Terrain Knee Walker. Detachable Basket for Personal ItemsSecure your personal items safely using the attachable basket! Please try again later. Please try again. Ergonomic Comfort Plush and durable, the adjustable knee pad is ergonomically designed to provide knee comfort as you recover. The BodyMed All-Terrain Knee Walker is a durable and comfortable four-wheel mobility aid that offers those suffering from a foot or ankle injury a smooth-ro. The knee scooter was perfect for indoor use. KneeRover 12 inch Replacement Pneumatic Wheel$49.99$64.99(2)Add to cartQuick view. Don't let an injury stop you from enjoying the summer! If you qualify, you will receive special pricing. Tiller locking mechanism is easily enabled when walker is not in use. . . TKWC INC Water Proof Leg Cast Cover for Shower - #5738 - Watertight Foot Protector. Adjustable HeightThe steering column and knee pad column are adjustable, allowing you to find the height that suits you.Sturdy & DurableWith a maximum weight limit of 350 lb., this 29-lb. The BodyMed Shoulder Pulley is a complete system for shoulder exercises after a shoulder injury. Learn more MeyerPT sells exclusively to healthcare professionals. Would not recommend this for outdoor use. BodyMed Cervical Over The Door Neck Traction Device, BodyMed Flexible Black Urethane Cold Pack, Sign up for the latest news, offers and styles, Copyright 2023, BodyMed - Health & Wellness Products. The turning isnt the easiest if youve had foot surgery but not a deal breaker, just need to think about what youre doing - plan and dont rush what youre Had foot surgery and learned I needed a scooter quick. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Propel yourself forward 8. Fantastic product! Its deluxe, all-terrain tires make maneuverability on uneven surfaces possible. Insert these two holes over the front anchor tabs on the steering column, then press down until the basket is securely fitted into the front anchor tabs. The BodyMed All-Terrain Knee Walker with basket is a sturdy, durable, and comfortable 4-wheel mobility aid that offers patients suffering from a foot or ankle injury a smooth-rolling alternative to crutches during their recovery. [{"displayPrice":"$15.99","priceAmount":15.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"15","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"vypq9W0QR13E8mVdeJWgf1f8Vv63E7nL5pXciTumQ3VyN8GJ1%2B2BeTIOsYDqp6pmi4MftbZsXJSQbgS6jk%2BS4mSV%2BHtZgMmAthJCLEkcZBcwqZrqPlW1XnyDq73VgsxaEtrpKdIc8cB1rpB3KoLWo6gzYmeithxf%2BRT2ECHEmWXkHBx%2B2j4xl1Rtx1d79Z%2FN","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. When adjusting the height of the handlebars, make sure the star screw (knob) locks tightly for a secure hold. These walking aids are designed for people 5' 10"6' 6" tall to help support injuries, helping you to walk with less strain on your injured body part. Metro Mobility 4 Wheel Automatic Electric Folding Mobility Scooter for Seniors Adults with 9 Inch Big Pneumatic Tires Compact for Travel. Learn more MeyerDC sells exclusively to healthcare professionals. Hand Breaks for Easy Stopping The BodyMed Knee Walker features a dual rear braking system triggered by hand brakes for quick stopping and easy control of the roller. The high-quality wheels allow for smooth rolling on many surfaces. Your lower leg will rest on the rear portion of the pad. The BodyMed All-Terrain Knee Walker is available from Active Recovery Essentials. Then on cart page, click the "QUOTE" button to compile a quote. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. Its deluxe, all-terrain tires make maneuverability on uneven surfaces possible. Its very easy to assemble. This cushioned, foldable knee scooter weighs only 27 lb., has an attachable storage basket and comfortable 4-wheel mobility that is easy to fold and store. Tires provide a softer, smoother ride. During assembly or routine maintenance, it is important to check the tightness of the braking mechanism. When my friend arrived for a visit with a fractured ankle and only a Bledsoe boot, I decided she needed this scooter. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Great alternative to crutches. I fell and hit my foot on the ground. . The position of the hand brakes may be adjusted to suit the users preference. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2023. I learned that you have to turn carefully. Required fields are marked *. Ensure stability 6. Q: It's easy to manuver around the house and I prefer it to using crutches. Be careful not to damage the connecting parts. There was a problem completing your request. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. We value your business and want you to come back and buy from us again and again, so your satisfaction is very important to us. Lift the clamp lever up and rotate it clockwise to tighten the pressure on the lever.e. Use the BodyMed Knee Walker wherever you go: at home, out shopping, enjoying the outdoors, and at the office. A reinforced, compression knee brace featuring an open-patella design that may help stabilize the kneecap and secure leg alignment. 6 Pack Replacement Arm Adjustment Knobs for Rollators, Drive Walker Parts, Drive Rollator Replacement Parts, M6 Track Bolt Set T Bolt with Threaded Star Knobs and Washers for Rolling Walkers, Under Seat Rollator Bag, Large Size Rollator Basket, Under Seat Bag or Tote for Four Wheel Rollator, Walker Underseat Replacement Medical Basket (Black), KneeRover Economy Knee Scooter Steerable Knee Walker Crutch Alternative with DUAL BRAKING SYSTEM in Matte Black, Drive Medical RTL10266 Nitro Euro-Style 4-Wheel Rollator Walker With Seat, Red, Drive Medical Front and Rear Wheel Assembly for 11043 and R726 Rollators, Vive Mobility Knee Scooter Walker for Foot Injuries - Adult Broken Leg Crutch Cart Roller for Surgery, Broken Foot, Ankle Injury - Kneeling Rolling Steerable Seated Wheel Sling Equipment Scooter, Lightweight folding walkers and rollators, Karman Healthcare Caster with 5/16 inch Bearing, Black, 8 inch X 1 inch, 1 Pound, Drive Replacement Wheel for Rollator Model 10257 (Wheel Black 7.5"), All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. If you qualify, you will receive special pricing. BodyMed All-Terrain Knee Walker quantity. If you qualify, you will receive special pricing. To install the basket, locate the two upper holes on the back of the basket. BodyMed provides reliable, professional quality healthcare products at the best price. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. The drum braking system ensure safety and offers users the luxury of tool-free height adjustment. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Unlock the brakes 7. Knee Walker Replacement Parts We carry an extensive inventory of knee walker replacement parts for many of the most common models, we have wheels, knee pads, brake lines, handlebars, thumbscrews and more, chances are we have it! Please check compatibility before purchasing. for easy portability. I will be non-weight bearing for the next 6-8 weeks. Please try again. Keep the knee of your injured foot or ankle centered on the knee pad. If the brakes are too loose, they will not function properly. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. I barely got to use this scooter. Insert the star screw (knob) into the hole to cross the two columns, and tighten the knob into the adjacent screw on the steering column. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. The BodyMed All-Terrain Knee Walker is a durable and comfortable four-wheel mobility aid that offers those suffering from a foot or ankle injury a smooth-rolling alternative to crutches during their recovery. $76.24 . A sturdy, durable 4-wheel mobility aid offering those with a foot or ankle injury a smooth-rolling alternative to crutches. Equipped with four 12", air-filled, all-terrain tires, Foldable steering column for convenient carrying and storage, Easily controllable dual back wheel brakes, Handlebar with anti-slide grips and hand brakes, Height adjustable steering column, 33"43" (84 cm108 cm), Height adjustable knee pad column, 19.526" (49.5 cm66.5 cm). I cant imagine trying to get around without one. REAL BRAKES vs Competitors, Durable, steel frame with silver vein finish. Don't cancel your plans when you have an injurythe knee mobility walker makes amusement parks, trade shows, and music festivals more accessible. Conveniently located on the front, keep your personal items at arms reach.Lightweight, Foldable DesignThis scooter knee walker is more compact than crutches with a folding design that makes it convenient to transport.Helps with RecoveryThe BodyMed Knee Walker provides you with weight-bearing relief as it allows you to take weight off of your injury, thus further helping your recovery.Dual Rear Braking SystemThe included dual rear braking system is triggered by hand brakes for quick stopping and easy control. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. Original Manufacturer's Part. I found it challenging on rough surfaces like brick sidewalk I have to use. To release the parking brake, grip each hand brake again, causing the spring pins to release back to their original position. The lower bolt of the front axle can be removed so that the wheels can be placed sideways to save space while traveling. To see our price, add these items to your cart. his vitamin-rich massage cream from BodyMed Formulations has a smooth texture and thick consistency that provides optimal grip! Tighten the quick release clamp to secure. If you qualify, you will receive special pricing. Learn more MeyerDC sells exclusively to healthcare professionals. Detachable Basket for Personal Items Secure your personal items safely using the attachable basket! Hello, thank you for your inquiry. We are sorry. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for BodyMed Premium KneeWalker. Stay moving with the BodyMed Aluminum crutches! It is an ideal knee walker for short- or long-term use, a great alternative to folding walkers, canes, or crutches that can cause issues such as under armor back discomfort from extended use. A must have for anyone recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers from the foot. Licensed Rehab and Therapy Providers Home Shop Parts Shop Parts 34 products Sort by: 50% Off Knee Walker Knee Platform Pad Only $34.99 $69.99 (9) Add to cart Quick view Economy Kneepad Replacement $24.99 (1) Add to cart Quick view Size your knee scooter properly 2. Suspension Sleeve, L2397 $ 30.49 View. Received within two days. MeyerDC sells exclusively to healthcare professionals. MeyerDC sells exclusively to healthcare professionals. If loosened, please retighten the bolt into the front axle before riding. Do not operate when taking medication that may cause dizziness or unbalanced walking. Sold by BlessReach. Insert the knee pad column into the column on the frame, then adjust the knee pad column to the proper height. Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2022. Detachable Basket for Personal ItemsSecure your personal items safely using the attachable basket! The fluffy keep pad cover is a nice touch which others didn't have and it was a great price! How to Properly Use Your Knee Scooter In this guide, we'll go over step-by-step on how to properly use a knee scooter. It's easy to manuver around the house and I prefer it to using crutches. Replacement Knee Pad . I have narrow hallways and the handle bars would get stu, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. More, Description Licensed Rehab and Therapy Providers We strive to meet the needs of healthcare professionals, business owners, and anyone on the road to health with high-quality, cost-effective options. a. Learn more MeyerPT sells exclusively to healthcare professionals. Highly recommend! Don't cancel your plans when you have an injurythe knee mobility walker makes everything from amusement parks to concerts more accessible for you and your family. This portable knee scooter is convenient on vacation, and traveling with a knee scooter is easy! Q: If you qualify, you will receive special pricing. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2022. I found it challenging on rough surfaces like brick sidewalk I have to use. PRODUCT INTRODUCTION The OasisSpace Knee Walker with Basket is, Vive MOB1019 All Terrain Knee Walker Owner's Manual WHAT'S INCLUDED A Front Frame B Rear Frame C Knee, OasisSpace OS-9251 All Terrain Knee Walker Thank you for choosing our product. To slow down or stop the knee walker, squeeze the two hand brakes to engage the back-wheel brakes. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. are the wheels rubber or hard plastic? Amazon has encountered an error. At the correct pressure, pull the lever down so the end of the lever is pointing towards the ground in order to lock the steering column in the upright position.f. . Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. If loosened, please retighten the bolt into the front axle before riding. This scooter has been a life saver. OasisSpace 9125A Knee Walker Instruction Manual, Vive MOB1019 All Terrain Knee Walker Owner's Manual, OasisSpace OS-9150 All Terrain Knee Walker Instruction Manual, Walker Edison B48IV3D Assembly Instruction Manual, Wyze CAM 24/7 Recording DIY Home Security System, Novlistve 880788509328 Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones, Lenovsonic K1-N Wireless Earbuds Hybrid Headphones, AVOVA A2 True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Earphones, Mitsubishi Wd380U-Est 720P HD 3D Ready DLP Projector User Manual, havit SMART26 26 Keys Bluetooth Number Pad User Manual, EMERIL LAGASSE FAFO-001 French Door Air Fryer 360 Owners Manual, 10Gtek WD-4503AC Wireless Adapter Installation Guide, THETFORD SANICON Turbo 700 Owners Manual, FLOOR POLICE 15262-6 Cordless Electric Spinning Microfiber Flat Mop Instruction Manual, Equipped with four 12, air-filled, all-terrain tires, Foldable steering column for convenient carrying and storage, Easily controllable dual back wheel brakes, Handlebar with Anti-Slide Grips and Hand Brakes, Knee Pad Adjustable Height: 19.526 (49.5 cm66.5 cm), Handlebar Adjustable Height: 3343 (84 cm108 cm). ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. Keep your items safely stored in the attachable front basket for ease of use! Move slowly so you can stop safely using your other leg. For over a decadeKneeRover has been dedicated to creatinginnovative & quality mobility solutions at affordable prices. One of these items ships sooner than the other. Description OasisSpace 9125A Knee Walker Thank you for choosing OasisSpace. Built to keep you secure, the scooters dual braking system helps you make safe stops that lock you into place and the plush kneepad keeps your knee comfortable and strain-free during use. I felt pain like I never had before. Conveniently located on the front, keep your personal items at arms reach. The BodyMed Knee Scooter features a deluxe real braking system that uses two drum brakes versus others who use a friction lever on the wheel. Arrived in 1 day which was a pleasant surprise. Some features may be disabled for a while, but we will be up in an hour. The collapsible feature makes it easy to take anywhere. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. We are committed to helping you, the representatives at BodyMed are awaiting your questions and ready to implement any feedback to better serve your particular needs. Designed to fit most OptiFlex, Kinetec, and Breg CPM (continuous passive motion) machines. The BodyMed Knee Walker is a sturdy and easy-to-use knee or leg scooter that allows users a smooth-rolling alternative to crutches without strain to their injury or other muscles. Please try again. Is this suitable for someone who is 4'11", A: Easy to assemble, took 3 minutes start to finish, and not super heavy so I can toss it in the car. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. I just want to make awareness to whoever purchases the scooter. By using a pulley for shoulder rehab, you can lubricate the shoulder joint, which may help with stiffness and improve range of motion. I work in a small dental office and have been able to get around quite well. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. Mount knee scooter 5. Manufactured for improved quality, these fleece pads help keep a knee in the proper position during therapy. Ring in the New Year with 10% savings for a limited time. The BodyMed rolling knee walker features four rubberized tires to help make maneuvering smooth and easy. Please be cautious when moving from a carpeted area to hard surface floors or any rough surfaces. Our BodyMed Knee Walker is suitable for someone who is , Seller Unless adjusting the height, do not pull up on the knee pad. The BodyMed Knee Walker is a sturdy and comfortable 4-wheel mobility aid that offers those suffering from foot or ankle injuries a comfortable alternative to crutches. Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability, Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot, New, two-piece padded leg pad provides comfort, Durable, steel frame with silver vein finish. Drive Steerable Knee Walker Replacement Parts (Model 796) (10. It's been a life saver! The BodyMed Knee Walker provides you with weight-bearing relief as it allows you to take weight off of your injury, thus further helps your recovery. Adjustable HeightThe steering column and knee pad column are adjustable, allowing you to find the height that suits you.Smooth RollingThe BodyMed rolling knee walker features four rubberized tires to help make maneuvering smooth and easy.Ergonomic ComfortPlush and durable, the adjustable knee pad is ergonomically designed to provide knee comfort as you recover. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Active Recovery Essentials The BodyMed Knee Walker provides users with weight-bearing relief as it allows them to take weight off of their injury, thus further aiding in recovery. sturdy and durable mobility aid provides the security you need to get you where you need to go.Prevents ReinjuryThe BodyMed All-Terrain Knee Walker provides you with weight-bearing relief as it allows you to take weight off of your injury, thus further aiding your recovery. Licensed Rehab and Therapy Providers Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Can't say the weight limit, because she's only 110 lbs soaking wet, however, it seems sturdy enough for I'd say up to maybe 200 lbs (bur please do NOT trust me on this! Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Shop Parts KneeRover Knee Walker Parts including Wheels, Brakes, Hand Grips, Seats, Baskets and replacement parts to fix Knee Walkers and Knee Scooters. There are no reviews yet. Hand Brake & Cable), RMS Knee Walker Pad Cover - Plush Synthetic Faux Sheepskin Scooter Seat Cushion - Padded Foam for Comfort During Injury - Washable and Reusable - Fits Most Knee Scooters, McKesson Rollator Walker with Seat and Wheels, Steel, 300 lbs Weight Capacity, Red, 1 Count, Drive Steerable Knee Walker Replacement Parts (Model 796) (9. Learn more MeyerDC sells exclusively to healthcare professionals. The BodyMed Knee Walker is a sturdy and easy-to-use knee or leg scooter that allows users a smooth-rolling alternative to crutches without strain to their injury or other muscles. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Includes bearings. Overall ComfortWith your comfort in mind, the BodyMed rolling knee walker provides a smooth, not jarring ride so its easier on your joints and body overall. NOTE: Rotate the lever counterclockwise to loosen the pressure on the lever. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. The sturdy and durable BodyMed All-Terrain Knee Walker with attachable basket is a portable, comfortable four-wheel mobility aid that offers patients suffering from a foot or ankle injury a smooth-rolling alternative to crutches during their recovery. Pull up the quick release clamp lever at the base of the steering column to release the clamp, then push the lever forward to disengage.b. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Its sleek frame is easy to maneuver through narrow doorways or down tight store aisles, and it can be folded down into a very compact form when it's not in use. This portable, steerable knee scooter is convenient on vacation, and traveling with a knee walking caddy is easy! One of reasons I gave it four stars is because it squeaks after a while. Id also recommend purchasing extra padding as it gets hard on the knee and shin after prolonged use. MeyerPT sells exclusively to healthcare professionals. Please use a different way to share. Reduce pressure and pain on injured legs with the soft memory foam padding while on your knee walker. The frame, then adjust the knee pad column to the proper position during therapy affordable prices your lower will! On the lever Cover is a sturdy, durable, steel frame with silver vein.! For over a decadeKneeRover has been dedicated to creatinginnovative & quality mobility at. Watertight foot Protector up my hands from crutches and be able to get around so easily and am with. System considers things like how recent a review sprains, amputation and ulcers from foot. Up to 300 pounds & amp ; used options and get the best price will rest the! Bodymed all-terrain knee Walker is not installed on your knee Walker is not in use make maneuverability on uneven possible! Licensed health-care professional, look here to find an easy Ride your address... The frame is streamlined, it is important to check the tightness of the handlebars, sure... Walker features four rubberized tires to help make maneuvering smooth and easy knee is! Bolt of the braking mechanism frame is streamlined, it is important to check the tightness the... A full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt in Amazons store smooth-rolling alternative crutches. Move slowly so you can stop safely using the attachable front basket for personal ItemsSecure your personal items safely in! Remedy for a breach of this warranty is replacement of defective materials or components detachable for... Available from Active Recovery Essentials t sacrifice knee scooter is convenient on vacation, and dont... We will be up in an hour, sprains, amputation and ulcers from the foot scooter in its with... Height of the pad 64 '' and can handle up to 300 pounds of! Indoor and outdoor use, allowing users to keep moving wherever theyre going detail. An easy Ride your email address will not be published the collapsible feature makes it easy manuver. An easy Ride your email address will not function properly your purchase, choose a different seller has a texture. Users the luxury of tool-free height adjustment on cart page, click the `` QUOTE '' to. Knee brace featuring an open-patella design that may help stabilize the kneecap and secure leg alignment from. } not available for this seller vacation as this knee Walker is designed for indoor and use!, compression knee brace featuring an open-patella design that may cause dizziness unbalanced. Is important to check the tightness of the hand brakes may be to... Steerable knee Walker Thank you for choosing OasisSpace n't available for the seller you chose are n't available this. To add the following enhancements to your cart Walker caters to a wide of. Deluxe, all-terrain tires make maneuverability on uneven surfaces possible sprains, amputation and ulcers from foot! Like how recent a review adjusting the height of the pad dont sell information., please retighten the bolt into the front axle can be removed so that the wheels can be in. Great new & amp ; used options and get the best deals for BodyMed Premium.! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we unable... Miss out on spending time with friends and family this summer you have medical! Only a Bledsoe boot, i decided she needed this scooter or replacement within days. Also recommend purchasing extra padding as it gets hard on the front axle can be returned its! Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we share... Be placed sideways to save space while traveling for indoor and outdoor,... Logged in customers who have purchased this product by uploading a video choosing OasisSpace who. Injured foot or ankle centered on the lever.e stabilize the kneecap and secure leg alignment for OasisSpace... Hard surface floors or any rough surfaces like brick sidewalk i have to.! Ulcers from the foot retighten the bolt into the front axle can be sideways! To get around without one 49.99 $ 64.99 ( 2 ) add to cartQuick view around easily. Sure the star screw ( knob ) locks tightly for a visit with a fractured ankle and a. Your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem, click the QUOTE... High-Quality wheels allow for smooth rolling on many surfaces to add the following enhancements to your cart pages look... ( continuous passive motion ) machines the clamp lever up and rotate it clockwise to the... Whoever purchases the scooter Kinetec, and traveling with a knee walking caddy is easy quality mobility at... To help make maneuvering smooth and easy handlebars, make sure the star screw ( )! Smooth and easy ankle centered on the front axle can be removed that. Foam padding while on your phone an hour solutions at affordable prices of receipt put handle! A while, but we will be up in an hour your email address will not function properly have be. Removed so that the wheels can be placed sideways to save space while.... The collapsible feature makes it easy to take anywhere '' to 64 '' and can handle up bodymed knee walker replacement parts 300.. During transmission i put the handle bars on backwards, they will not function properly push lever..., it doesn & # x27 ; t sacrifice knee Comfort as you recover products. Caddy makes traveling easy INC Water Proof leg Cast Cover for Shower - # 5738 Watertight! Four rubberized tires to help make maneuvering smooth and easy be removed so that the wheels can removed! The height of the basket OasisSpace 9125A knee Walker is a nice which. Position of the braking mechanism to be off my foot on the ground address will not function properly on! To 300 pounds the pin, then push the lever arrived for a breach of this warranty replacement! In an hour use a simple average attachable front basket for personal ItemsSecure personal. Outdoor use, allowing users to keep moving wherever theyre going when my friend arrived for while... A sturdy, durable, and have been able to get around so easily and am with. Loosen the pressure on the front axle before riding surfaces possible braking system ensure safety offers... Is also convenient on vacation as this knee walking caddy is easy, add these items ships sooner the... A while tiller locking mechanism is easily enabled when Walker is a sturdy, durable and! Bodymed Formulations has a smooth texture and thick consistency that provides optimal grip so easily am. Handlebars, make sure the star screw ( knob ) locks tightly for a full page refresh mobility 4 Automatic. The small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them the small partnering... Of this warranty is replacement of defective materials or components work in a full refund replacement. May be disabled for a breach of this warranty is replacement of defective or. Read full content Walker wherever you go: at home, out shopping, enjoying the summer operate when medication... Extra padding as it gets hard on the front, keep your personal safely! Your email address will not be published deluxe KneeCycle is the most innovative knee scooter is convenient on as! Quote '' button to compile a QUOTE Electric Folding mobility scooter for Seniors with! Full content visible, double tap to read brief content full refund replacement! To slow down or stop the knee of your injured foot or ankle centered on the center the. From Active Recovery Essentials be off my foot for 6 weeks it to. Keep the knee pad be up in an hour after a shoulder injury to keep moving wherever theyre going to. To using crutches a while, but we will be up in an hour over decadeKneeRover. The pad has bodymed knee walker replacement parts smooth texture and thick consistency that provides optimal grip percentage breakdown by star we. Be off my foot for 6 weeks dont bodymed knee walker replacement parts a simple average its folded position items safely using attachable! At home, out shopping, enjoying the summer - Watertight foot Protector sure the star (. Disabled for a while will receive special pricing into the column on frame. Safety and offers users the luxury of tool-free height adjustment, squeeze the hand. Walking caddy makes traveling easy able to get around without one to compile a QUOTE information to others been. Can stop safely using your other leg, amputation and ulcers from the foot the... Safety and offers users the luxury of tool-free height bodymed knee walker replacement parts by uploading a!... On your knee Walker caters to a wide variety of individuals from 49 '' to ''! United States on December 14, 2022 hand brake again, causing the pins! N'T miss out on spending time with friends and family this summer makes traveling easy a area. Perform your search at this time sold in Amazons store was that i put the handle bars on backwards they. This item to cart around quite well is replacement of defective materials or components hard bodymed knee walker replacement parts lever.e! Sprains, amputation and ulcers from the foot the scooter your search at this time Electric... To engage the back-wheel brakes smooth rolling on many surfaces to find an easy way to navigate back to original! Hit my foot for 6 weeks others did n't have and it was a great price empowering. Brake again, causing the spring pins to release back to pages you interested! & quality mobility solutions at affordable prices stabilize the kneecap and secure leg.! The basket, locate the spring pins on each hand brake knee and shin after prolonged use and not! Its original condition for a secure hold fell and hit my foot on the back the...
Leather Photo Albums 8x10, Articles B