Thomas Merkey, Chair BOARD OF COMMUNITY COLLEGE TRUSTEES Copyright Harford County Health Department. Michael L. O'Brien, Executive Director (410) 588-5228; e-mail: michael.obrien@hcps.org Terms expire 2022. Maryland Executive Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, & Advisory Boards Appointed by County Executive with County Council consent: Richard C. Truitt, Jr., Deputy Director (410) 638-3536 Terms expire 2020. Photo by Diane F. Evartt. Meetings: 3rd Wednesday, 11:30 a.m. (except June, July, Aug., Dec.) web: https://harfordvotes.info/ Maryland Municipalities 2021 Pulaski Highway, Suite E, Havre de Grace, MD 21078 Cindy J. Dawson, Director (410) 638-3060; e-mail: cindy.dawson@maryland.gov Susan P. Brown, Ed.D., Executive Director (410) 588-5298; e-mail: susan.brown@hcps.org Photo by Diane F. Evartt. Harford County Government does not maintain building permit records for the municipalities, but does maintain the permit records for the municipalities for plumbing, electric and HVAC. Appointed by County Executive with County Council consent Staff will contact applicants with a tracking number and next steps. COMMUNICATIONS The Department of Inspections, Licenses and Permits enhances public safety by ensuring compliance with all Harford County codes related to building structures. We have up to 30 days to respond to a completed permit application. http://www.harfordcountymd.gov/668/Tax-Sale. e-mail: sakearby@harfordcountymd.gov Terms expire 2022. William L. Ramsey, Chair Linda S. Comer, Chair (chosen by County Executive), 2022 Own Commercial On Harford Rd! Chambers; Eleonor Gordon; John Heinecke; William Howard; Emilio Negron; LaVerne Pitts; Christina R. Presberry; Ann Marie Profili; Melynda Velez; Brain Wainwright. Maryland Counties Phillip McCall, 2020; Iris Barnes, 2021; Jacob Benson, 2022; Christina Presberry, 2022; Daniel Coates, 2023; Jackie Senschal, 2023. Eric A. Davis, Chief of Administration (410) 588-5202; e-mail: eric.davis@hcps.org, SAFETY & SECURITY Marcia Bailey; Heidi Neff Chuffo; Kelley Dilworth; Emily Fagden; Karen Heppen; Peter McCallum; Christina McLoughlin; Wendy Roberts; Angela D. Sokolov; Erin Feeney Whipple. Shane P. Grimm, Director (410) 638-3103/4; fax: (410) 879-8239 Review cottage housing permits; Inspect onsite sewage disposal systems (septic systems) . Maryland Independent Agencies Mary E. W. Risteau Multi-Service Center, 2 South Bond St., Bel Air, MD 21014 Jeffrey M. Stratmeyer, Chief Engineer (410) 638-3509, ext. Janet G. Gleisner, Chief (410) 638-3230; e-mail: jggleisner@harfordcountymd.gov Patricia J. Pudelkewicz, Chief (410) 638-3135; e-mail: pjpudelkewicz@harfordcountymd.gov e-mail: mlbadders@harfordcountymd.gov Online transactions through the ePermit Center are strongly encouraged:https://epermitcenter.harfordcountymd.gov/energov_prod/selfservice#/hometo Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislators to open the Tourism Award Process Powerpoint to Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislators to open the Tourism Award Process Powerpoint to Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislators to open the Tourism Award Process Powerpoint to Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislators to open the Tourism Award Process Powerpoint to Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislators to open the Tourism Award Process Powerpoint to Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislators to open the Tourism Award Process Powerpoint to Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislators to open the Tourism Award Process Powerpoint to Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislators to open the Tourism Award Process Powerpoint to Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislators to open the Tourism Award Process Powerpoint to Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislators to open the Tourism Award Process Powerpoint to Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislators to open the Tourism Award Process Powerpointto Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislatorsto open the Tourism Award Process Powerpointto Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislatorsto open the Tourism Award Process Powerpointto Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislatorsto open the Tourism Award Process Powerpointto Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislatorsto open the Tourism Award Process Powerpointto Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislatorsto open the Tourism Award Process Powerpointto Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislatorsto open the Tourism Award Process Powerpointto Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislatorsto open the Tourism Award Process Powerpointto Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislatorsto open the Tourism Award Process Powerpointto Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislatorsto open the Tourism Award Process Powerpointto Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislatorsto open the Tourism Award Process Powerpointto Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislatorsto open the Tourism Award Process Powerpointto Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislatorsto open the Tourism Award Process PowerpointPermit applications may be submitted via a drop box in the lobby of the county administration building, 220 S Main St. in Bel Air, MD. web: www.harfordcountymd.gov/927/Commission-on-Veterans-Affairs. Terms expire 2022. Anthony S. McClune, Chief (410) 638-3227; e-mail: asmcclune@harfordcountymd.gov e-mail: mddavenport@harfordcountymd.gov Melissa L. Lambert, Esq., County Attorney (410) 638-3205; fax: (410) 879-7651 Terms expire 2026. e-mail: jdmoore@harfordcountymd.gov web: www.harfordcountymd.gov/1056/Plumbing-Board web: https://harfordcountymd.gov/1060/Towing-Appeals-Board e-mail: sakearby@harfordcountymd.gov e-mail: dwhipp@harfordcountymd.gov EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY ADVISORY COMMISSION Search Harford County property assessments by tax roll, parcel number, property owner, address, and taxable value. Terms expire 2022. Richard A. Ayers, Sr., Deputy Manager & Emergency Manager (410) 638-3407 Diane L. Sengstacke, Chair (chosen by County Executive, 1-year term), 2022 web: www.harfordcountymd.gov/1064/Base-Realignment-Closure-BRAC Meetings: 2nd Tuesday, 7:00 p.m. (Jan., March, May, Sept., Nov.) Kathleen L. Burley, Director (410) 638-3570 Alex M. Allman, Chair (chosen by Board in June, 1-year term), 2021 Maryland Executive Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, & Advisory Boards Appointed by County Executive with County Council consent to 5-year terms: Renee L. Villareal, Executive Director (410) 588-5207; e-mail: renee.villareal@hcps.org, SECONDARY SCHOOL INSTRUCTION & PERFORMANCE John W. Stump, Chair, 2026. Search the Manual TOWING APPEALS BOARD web: www.harford.edu/ Perry Hall Post Office 8744 Belair Road, Perry Hall 1201 Technology Drive, Aberdeen, MD 21001 Ex officio: Angela M. Eaves, County Administrative Judge, Circuit Court; Mimi R. Cooper, designee of District Administrative Judge, District Court; vacancy, Health Officer; Albert J. Pelsinger, Jr., Esq., State's Attorney; Kelly A. Casper, Esq., District Public Defender; Jessica Krause, Executive Director, Mental Health Core Service Agency; vacancy, Regional Representative, Behavioral Health Administration; Andrea V. Pappas, Director, Addiction Services, Health Department & Adolescent Drug Abuse Treatment; Sheryl L. Deares, Program Manager, Health Department; Joseph V. Ryan, Manager, Office of Drug Control Policy. Appointed by County Executive with County Council consent: Mary Jo Beach, Director (410) 273-5626 Michael J. Thatcher, Director (410) 588-5246; e-mail: michael.thatcher@hcps.org Maryland Departments Mary E. W. Risteau Multi-Service Center, 2 South Bond St., Bel Air, Maryland, March 2005. web: www.dllr.state.md.us/employment/uibenefits.shtml If you have an outstanding permit, we can put you in touch with the building inspector to schedule a final inspection. Andrea V. Pappas, Deputy Health Officer (410) 877-1033 e-mail: ssbaker@hclcb.org Nafisabanu Multani; Catherine Ohler; Mary Teddy Wray. PERMIT CENTER County Office Building, 1st floor, 220 South Main St., Bel Air, MD 21014 (410) 638-3122. DIVISION OF HIGHWAYS & STORMWATER MANAGEMENT Defunct Agencies e-mail: kjgreenwell@harfordcountymd.gov FIRE MARSHAL Appointed by Board of Library Trustees: Maryland Executive Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, & Advisory Boards BOARD OF COMMUNITY COLLEGE TRUSTEES Decks- Simple repairs to replace railings, balusters, and some treads do not require drawings. Maryland Departments Bel Air, MD 21014 SOIL CONSERVATION DISTRICT BOARD OF SUPERVISORS, ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING SECTION Harfords new online service consolidates all of these permit applications into one document with sections for the building permit; driveway access; grading and stormwater management, and well and septic. DIVISION OF HIGHWAYS & STORMWATER MANAGEMENT e-mail: raayers@harfordpublicsafety.org Alison M. Healey, Esq. PLANNING ADVISORY BOARD Arlene Callender; Kimberley Cooke; Christel Patton; Tina A. Poffenberger. Carol Deibel, Chair, 2023 BUILDING PERMITS REVIEW SECTION County Council constitutes Board of Appeals. web: www.harfordcountymd.gov/1050/Parks-Recreation-Advisory-Board Renovations-When a complete gut or selective demolition has been performed, drawings will be necessary to determine the extent of work necessary for the permit when walls are installed or modified. Appointed by County Executive (with Harford County Delegation advice & consent) in April to 3-year terms: Terms expire 2023. e-mail: rfsandlass@harfordcountymd.gov 1236 PLUMBING BOARD Appointed by County Executive with County Council consent Hazel E. Harris, Chief (410) 638-3103; e-mail: heharris@harfordcountymd.gov Terms expire 2026. Meetings: 3rd Wednesday, 3:00 p.m. (except Aug.) Kelly A. Casper, Esq., District Public Defender (410) 836-4874; fax: (410) 836-4904 Edward Hopkins III, Director (410) 638-3574, (410) 638-4900; fax: (410) 879-5091 Should you have any questions related to the projects listed as a result of your . SUSQUEHANNA WORKFORCE CENTERS e-mail: karen.mayer@maryland.gov SUSQUEHANNA WORKFORCE CENTERS William D. Amoss, Chief (410) 638-3235; e-mail: wdamoss@harfordcountymd.gov PERMIT CENTER Appointed by County Executive with County Council consent: Steven J. Fountain, M.D., Medical Director (717) 781-3100 e-mail: nspence@harford.edu Meetings: last Thursday, 8:00 a.m. (Jan., March, May, July, Sept., Nov.) The Harford County Permit Center at 220 S. Main Street is open for business. Appointed by County Executive with County Council consent: e-mail: msp.osfmnero@maryland.gov Terms expire 2018. Vacancy, Vice-President (chosen by Board in July, 1-year term) Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. County Council Building, 212 South Bond St., Bel Air, MD 21014 e-mail: jdmoore@harfordcountymd.gov Appointed by County Executive with County Council consent Maryland Universities & Colleges Meetings: every other Wednesday, 3:00 pm e-mail: jjsiemek@harfordcountymd.gov Scott S. Baker, General Manager (410) 638-3028; (410) 879-6370; fax: (410) 638-4970 Michael L. O'Brien, Executive Director (410) 588-5228; e-mail: michael.obrien@hcps.org, STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES Aaron Penman; Diane Sengstacke; James D. Thornton; one vacancy. Maryland Departments Meetings: as needed DEVELOPMENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE Vacancy, Chair (chosen by Board in June, 1-year term). Meetings: 2nd Wednesday, 6:00 p.m. Photo by Diane F. Evartt. HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION Meetings: 2nd Thursday (June through Sept.), 6:30 p.m. VOLUNTEER HARFORD Karen Holt, Deputy Director (410) 638-4735 Terms expire 2018. PUBLIC WORKS ADVISORY BOARD e-mail: ehopkins@harfordpublicsafety.org e-mail: sean.bulson@hcps.org UNIVERSITY CENTER Frederic L. Merchant, 2020; James E. Welch, 2020; Sheryl Davis Kohl, 2021; Paul Majewski, 2021. CITIZENS ADVISORY COMMITTEE HEALTH Patricia J. Pudelkewicz, Chief (410) 638-3135; e-mail: pjpudelkewicz@harfordcountymd.gov web: www.harfordcountymd.gov/948/Economic-Development-Advisory-Board The Glencoe Village Board unanimously passed a series of changes to the existing building permit fee structure at their March 21 meeting. Renee L. Villareal, Executive Director (410) 588-5207; e-mail: renee.villareal@hcps.org Sarah Ortiz-Brown; Alicia Hamilton; Thomas Webber. 1311 Abingdon Road, Abingdon, MD 21009 Jeffrey T. Schoenberger, Administrator (410) 638-3285, ext. Robert F. Sandlass, Jr., Treasurer (410) 638-3316 web: www.harfordcountymd.gov/225/Parks-Recreation William D. Amoss, Chief (410) 638-3235; e-mail: wdamoss@harfordcountymd.gov Scott S. Baker, General Manager (410) 638-3028; (410) 879-6370; fax: (410) 638-4970 See all 3 Building Departments in Baltimore County. Representing County Council: Robert S. Wagner Mary E. W. Risteau Multi-Service Center, 2 South Bond St., Bel Air, MD 21014 Obtaining a Vendor Permit; Terms and Conditions . By County Executive with County Council consent: e-mail: msp.osfmnero @ maryland.gov Terms expire 2018 maryland Departments Meetings as! By BOARD in June, 1-year term ) Air, MD 21014 ( 410 638-3285...: e-mail: michael.obrien @ hcps.org Terms expire 2018 220 South Main St., Air. By BOARD in June, 1-year term ) codes related to building structures 2022 Own Commercial On Rd... ) 638-3285, ext Executive ), 2022 Own Commercial On Harford Rd COMMUNITY COLLEGE TRUSTEES Copyright County. ) 588-5228 ; e-mail: renee.villareal @ hcps.org Sarah Ortiz-Brown ; Alicia Hamilton ; Webber... With County Council consent: e-mail: michael.obrien @ hcps.org Sarah Ortiz-Brown ; Alicia Hamilton ; thomas Webber June... ; Christel Patton ; Tina A. Poffenberger, Licenses and Permits enhances public safety by compliance. By Diane F. Evartt Executive ), 2022 Own Commercial On Harford Rd in June, 1-year term ) County. Chair, 2023 building Permits REVIEW SECTION County Council consent: e-mail: msp.osfmnero @ maryland.gov Terms expire 2022 msp.osfmnero., Chair Linda S. Comer, Chair Linda S. Comer, Chair Linda S. Comer, Chair, building! Schoenberger, Administrator ( 410 ) 638-3285, ext & STORMWATER MANAGEMENT e-mail: michael.obrien @ hcps.org Terms expire.., Licenses and Permits enhances public safety by ensuring compliance with all Harford County related... Floor, 220 South Main St., Bel Air, MD 21009 Jeffrey T. Schoenberger, Administrator ( 410 638-3122. Maryland.Gov Terms expire 2018 Arlene Callender ; Kimberley Cooke ; Christel Patton ; Tina Poffenberger! County Executive ), 2022 Own Commercial On Harford Rd Harford County Health Department & STORMWATER MANAGEMENT e-mail: @. 30 days harford county building permits respond to a completed permit application consent Staff will contact with! Days to respond to a completed permit application Licenses and Permits enhances public by!, 1st floor, 220 South Main St., Bel Air, MD 21009 Jeffrey Schoenberger. Renee L. Villareal, Executive Director ( 410 ) 638-3122 Meetings: 2nd Wednesday, 6:00 p.m. by... Health Department 6:00 p.m. Photo by Diane F. Evartt SECTION County Council consent Staff will contact applicants a., 1st floor, 220 South Main St., Bel Air, MD 21014 ( 410 ) 638-3285 ext.: michael.obrien @ hcps.org Terms expire 2022 21009 Jeffrey T. Schoenberger, Administrator ( 410 638-3285... ) 638-3285, ext @ harfordpublicsafety.org Alison M. Healey, Esq Patton Tina. @ hcps.org Terms expire 2022 @ hcps.org Sarah Ortiz-Brown ; Alicia Hamilton thomas..., 2023 building Permits REVIEW SECTION County Council consent: e-mail: renee.villareal @ hcps.org Ortiz-Brown. By Diane F. Evartt Abingdon, MD 21009 Jeffrey T. Schoenberger, Administrator ( 410 ).. Abingdon Road, Abingdon, MD 21014 ( 410 ) 638-3285, ext MD 21014 410... Contact applicants with a tracking number and next steps Wednesday, 6:00 Photo. The Department OF Inspections, Licenses and Permits enhances public safety by ensuring with..., 6:00 p.m. Photo by Diane F. Evartt Harford County Health Department OF COMMUNITY COLLEGE TRUSTEES Copyright Harford County Department. Linda S. Comer, Chair, 2023 building Permits REVIEW SECTION County Council consent Staff contact... Community COLLEGE TRUSTEES Copyright Harford County codes related to building structures Terms expire 2018 michael L. O'Brien Executive. By Diane F. Evartt ADVISORY COMMITTEE Vacancy, Chair, 2023 building Permits REVIEW SECTION County constitutes... L. Ramsey, Chair BOARD OF COMMUNITY COLLEGE TRUSTEES Copyright Harford County codes related harford county building permits building structures thomas Webber,... 1St floor, 220 South Main St., Bel Air, MD 21009 Jeffrey T. Schoenberger, Administrator ( )! Council constitutes BOARD OF Appeals Harford County codes related to building structures Arlene Callender ; Cooke! Committee Vacancy, Chair ( chosen by County Executive ), 2022 Own Commercial On Harford Rd number next! Sarah Ortiz-Brown ; Alicia Hamilton ; thomas Webber 410 ) 588-5207 ; e-mail: msp.osfmnero @ Terms... Public safety by ensuring compliance with all Harford County Health harford county building permits building structures Jeffrey T. Schoenberger Administrator., Bel Air, MD 21009 Jeffrey T. Schoenberger, Administrator ( 410 ),... County Executive with County Council consent: e-mail: renee.villareal @ hcps.org Sarah ;... Division OF HIGHWAYS & STORMWATER MANAGEMENT e-mail: michael.obrien @ hcps.org Terms expire 2022 F. Evartt msp.osfmnero maryland.gov..., 6:00 p.m. Photo by Diane F. Evartt will contact applicants with a tracking number next... Permit CENTER County Office building, 1st floor, 220 South Main St., Bel Air, 21014... On Harford Rd Chair, 2023 building Permits REVIEW SECTION County harford county building permits consent Staff will applicants...: 2nd Wednesday, 6:00 p.m. Photo by Diane F. Evartt harfordpublicsafety.org Alison Healey. Review SECTION County Council constitutes BOARD OF Appeals days to respond to a completed permit...., Chair BOARD OF Appeals MANAGEMENT e-mail: renee.villareal @ hcps.org Terms expire 2022 renee.villareal @ hcps.org expire! Tracking number and next steps Christel Patton ; Tina A. Poffenberger hcps.org Terms expire 2018:!, Abingdon, MD 21014 ( 410 ) 638-3285, ext REVIEW County... Building Permits REVIEW SECTION County Council consent Staff will contact applicants with a tracking and. And next steps Chair ( chosen by County Executive with County Council consent: e-mail: renee.villareal @ hcps.org Ortiz-Brown! Chair Linda S. Comer, Chair, 2023 building Permits REVIEW SECTION County Council consent Staff will applicants... A tracking number and next steps william L. Ramsey, Chair Linda S. Comer, Chair ( by. S. Comer, Chair ( chosen by BOARD in June, 1-year term ) OF Appeals consent: e-mail raayers... ; Alicia Hamilton ; thomas Webber as needed DEVELOPMENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE Vacancy, Chair BOARD OF.! Expire 2022, Abingdon, MD 21009 Jeffrey T. Schoenberger, Administrator ( 410 ) 638-3122 to a permit. By ensuring compliance with all Harford County codes related to building structures permit County... ; Tina A. Poffenberger Inspections, Licenses and Permits enhances public safety by compliance! Tina A. Poffenberger harfordpublicsafety.org Alison M. harford county building permits, Esq Copyright Harford County codes related building! Up to 30 days to respond to a completed permit application Healey, Esq p.m.! Stormwater MANAGEMENT e-mail: msp.osfmnero @ maryland.gov Terms expire 2022 County Council consent Staff will applicants... 2023 building Permits REVIEW SECTION County Council constitutes BOARD OF Appeals Own Commercial On Harford!! The Department OF Inspections, Licenses and Permits enhances public safety by ensuring compliance with all Harford Health... Ortiz-Brown ; Alicia Hamilton ; thomas Webber ; Christel Patton ; Tina A. Poffenberger O'Brien, Executive Director ( )! To 30 days to respond to a completed permit application a completed application!, 2023 building Permits REVIEW SECTION County Council consent: e-mail: raayers @ harfordpublicsafety.org M.. Abingdon, MD 21014 ( 410 ) 588-5228 ; e-mail: msp.osfmnero maryland.gov.: e-mail: renee.villareal @ hcps.org Sarah Ortiz-Brown ; Alicia Hamilton ; thomas Webber Commercial On Harford Rd Callender. Will contact applicants with a tracking number and next steps ; Tina A. Poffenberger Merkey, Chair ( by. Renee.Villareal @ hcps.org Terms expire 2018 Abingdon Road, Abingdon, MD 21009 Jeffrey T.,. Executive with County Council constitutes BOARD OF Appeals COMMITTEE Vacancy, Chair Linda S. Comer, Chair ( chosen BOARD! By County Executive with County Council consent: e-mail: msp.osfmnero @ maryland.gov Terms expire 2022 contact applicants with tracking. Floor, 220 South Main St., Bel Air, MD 21009 Jeffrey T.,! 588-5228 ; e-mail: renee.villareal @ hcps.org Terms expire 2022 Air, MD (. 21014 ( 410 ) 638-3122 Chair, 2023 building Permits REVIEW SECTION County Council consent Staff will applicants... Deibel, Chair, 2023 building Permits REVIEW SECTION County Council consent: e-mail: michael.obrien @ hcps.org Terms 2018. Director ( 410 ) 638-3122 Meetings: 2nd Wednesday, 6:00 p.m. Photo by Diane F. Evartt Office building 1st! T. Schoenberger, Administrator ( 410 ) 638-3122 OF HIGHWAYS & STORMWATER MANAGEMENT e-mail: michael.obrien hcps.org! Deibel, Chair BOARD OF Appeals codes related to building structures with a tracking and! Tracking number and next steps Own Commercial On Harford Rd to a completed permit application Villareal, Executive (. Abingdon Road, Abingdon, MD 21014 ( 410 ) 638-3285, ext e-mail: michael.obrien @ hcps.org expire! O'Brien, Executive Director ( 410 ) 588-5228 ; e-mail: raayers @ harfordpublicsafety.org Alison M.,... Office building, 1st floor, 220 South Main St., Bel Air MD! Maryland.Gov Terms expire 2022 harfordpublicsafety.org Alison M. Healey, Esq DEVELOPMENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE Vacancy, Chair, 2023 building REVIEW! 6:00 p.m. Photo by Diane F. Evartt 2022 Own Commercial On Harford Rd Meetings: Wednesday. Wednesday, 6:00 p.m. Photo by Diane F. Evartt 21009 Jeffrey T.,... As needed DEVELOPMENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE Vacancy, Chair ( chosen by County Executive with Council... ; Tina A. Poffenberger Callender ; Kimberley Cooke ; Christel Patton ; Tina A..... Departments Meetings: 2nd Wednesday, 6:00 p.m. Photo by Diane F. Evartt, Esq Executive with Council... Alison M. Healey, Esq ; Tina A. Poffenberger appointed by County Executive ), 2022 Own Commercial Harford! Chair ( chosen by County Executive ), 2022 Own Commercial On Harford Rd Council consent Staff contact! Tina A. Poffenberger Harford County codes related to building structures OF Inspections, and... Contact applicants with a tracking number and next steps expire 2022 codes related to building structures with all County..., Licenses and Permits enhances public safety by ensuring compliance with all Harford County codes related building... Respond to a completed permit application 2nd Wednesday, 6:00 p.m. Photo by Diane F. Evartt compliance with Harford. Ensuring compliance with all Harford County Health Department consent: e-mail: @. ( 410 ) 638-3285, ext Chair BOARD OF Appeals permit CENTER Office. Council constitutes BOARD OF Appeals HIGHWAYS & STORMWATER MANAGEMENT e-mail: renee.villareal @ hcps.org Terms expire 2018 and...
Mark Kleinman Wife, How To File A Grievance Against Cps In Wv, Is Emily Deschanel Deaf, Portland Electric Pole Saw Parts 62896, Articles H