Not currently, you might be asked to wear a mask, but not sure they are compulsory as most people dont. The last ferry of the day leaves from Sirmione at 19:45 pm, where it goes to Desenzano del Garda (arrival time at 20:05 pm). Ciao Roy. Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. We are staying above Castelletto in a week, and Im really struggling to see if ferrys stop there. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. The Italy Travel Guide is a website dedicated to inspiring and informing people about everything Italy & travel. Hi, I am planning on staying in Verona for 2 nights and then going to Limone for relaxing break All services run direct with no transfers required, and take on average 19 min. If you prefer to drive but dont want to drive the whole way round the lake there is a car ferry service between Maderno and Torri del Benaco and another between Limone and Malcesine (open June to October). Admittance on fast services is permitted against payment of the connected extra charge for rapid routes. Hi Julia, yes there will be. Thankyou, p.s. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. As an example, the ferry from Malcesine to Limone (20-minute duration) costs 6.50 for adults and 3.60 for juniors (4 12 years). There are rides with bar service on board, restaurant, in addition to the classic transport of vehicles and travelers. Hi Limone was a nice complement to Malcesine and we plan on going back before we return to the states. 2015 VisitGarda All Rights Reserved c.f. Sorry about that. All services run direct with no transfers required, and take on average 19 min. We are with a car, Do we need ticket reservation in advance? The ferries usually have space for up to 35 cars and 300 people, and most have bars and restaurants. therefore without a car, it looks like we are stuck here or need to get a bus (cant find a local bike rental either). Cars up to 3.50 m in length: 10.70 euros. Not too long on a boat if you suffer from travel sickness. Many thanks Peter. Boats are regular and we always got a seat. The timetable you have attached says it only runs until 8th November. The average ferry between Malcesine and Limone sul Garda takes 19 min and the fastest ferry takes 13 min. After that I dont know. The ferry runs every day apart from 25th December 2022 (Christmas Day). But this year it seems that the ferries stop between November 6th and March 11, except for the car ferry service between Torri and Maderno.sorry. Who prefers enjoying the peace of the Lake, can take the slower pleasure boats. The rides are very frequent and last 25 mins. Cruise from Malcesine to Limone, Lake Garda, Italy, 2017 . WELCOME TO FUNIVIA MALCESINE - MONTE BALDO. Top location on the beach of the Val di Sogno bay. I hope this helps. Discover our special offers! Reply Report inappropriate content 1-3 of 3 replies Sorted by 1 There is a less frequent faster ferry which takes you across in 15 minutes. youll be pleased to know that the ferries run all year round but less frequently and finishing earlier during the winter. The price of the ferry depends on where you are travelling to and from. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Sometimes it makes sense to use the ferry instead of your car. In the northern part of the lake, this is from Riva del Garda, whilst on the southern part of the lake, this is from Peschiera del Garda & Desenzano del Garda. Spend your break in the best way with us. How long does it take to boat across Lake Garda? Thanks for your comments on Love Lake Garda. Thanks. Hi Dawn, the ferries always run to schedule and shouldnt be over capacity, especially in December. The Maderno to Torri car ferry runs daily. hi, i am intending to tour lake garda for 2 days in mid nov 2022. can i know if ferries are operating then? Timetable and stations of the passenger ferry Desenzano del Garda - Riva del Garda The ferry stops at Peschiera del Garda, Sirmione, Lazise, Bardolino, Garda, Portese, Sal, Gardone-Riviera, Toscolano Maderno, Gargnano, Brenzone, Malcesine, Limone sul Garda, Torbole-Nago. Malcesine to Hotel Vittoria Riva del Garda Trentino Alto Adige Italy, Malcesine to Hotel Benaco Nago Torbole Trentino Alto Adige Italy, Malcesine to DesenzanoLoft AMAZING VILLA SOUND OF THE LAKE Desenzano del Garda, Malcesine to Grand Hotel Gardone Gardone Riviera, DesenzanoLoft AMAZING VILLA SOUND OF THE LAKE Desenzano del Garda to Limone sul Garda, Locanda Dogana Peschiera del Garda to Limone sul Garda, Ostello Meet Gardalake Hostel Peschiera del Garda to Limone sul Garda. more, Lake Garda Mini Cruise: Sirmione Peninsula, Madonna della Corona Sanctuary half-day tour from Lake Garda, Semi-private Sirmione and Lake Garda Tour from Verona, Lake Garda: E-Bike Tour from Malcesine to Campo, the Ghost Village, Wine and Food Tasting in the Vineyards in Lazise, Castles boat tour with Bardolino wine tasting and nibbles, Winery Tour and Tasting of Garda Wines in Lazise, Soave Castle Self Guided Tour from Verona. There were two fast ferries and one slow ferry going north in the morning from Gargnano. If you want to tackle the trip quickly yet calmly and enjoy the view of the Lake Garda area, use the large boats that leave every hour every day from Toscolano-Maderno in the west to Torri del Benaco in the east. You can go from Desenzano to Peschiera, or use the ferry service for cars and passengers between Maderno and Torri del Benaco at any time during the year and between Limone and Malcesine in summertime. If you plan to spend an entire day on Garda Lake and you think you need the ferry in an important way, just know that there is a special ticket with unlimited travel for the individual routes, it is the valid Free Circulation Card on Garda, valid for ferries on the Desenzano-Riva or Peschiera-Riva route (which have a daily cost for adults of about 34) and also valid for the area defined as Lower Lake (Desenzano-Gargnano or Peschiera-Gargnano with a daily cost of about 23) and finally also valid for the Upper Lake area (Riva-Gargnano or Brenzone with a daily cost of about 20). We would love to cruise around or north/south of the Lake and get off and look at the different towns and then come back on the same day to where we started. What restaurants are near Ferry from Malcesine to Limone and Riva? There will be buses too but I don't have summer timetable available now. The earliest you can get there using the 483 bus is 10.42, so you'd probably be best to take the fast ferry at 8.45 straight to Malcesine. Buon viaggio a tutti! What should you consider when you want to book a holiday apartment. 95% of travelers recommend this experience. Copyright 2021 Livelagodigarda.it di Simone Ipprio, Ferries of Garda Lake: prices, timetables, information, The costs of tickets for the Garda ferries, Supplements for Fast Ferry Service, Motorcycles and Bicycles, The timetables of the ferries for navigation on Lake Garda, Ferry from Limone del Garda to Malcesine on Lake Garda, Ferry from Desenzano to Peschiera and Riva del Garda, Other useful information for those who have to take the ferry. Further information on travel times, prices etc. Or is a bus the only option? Any other suggestions on beautiful towns to visit easily accessible from Desenzano del Garda. Either way would be ok but ferry more expensive, luggage is allowed. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. The timetable will change in the spring and the summer, more availability but prices will be the same. Bicycles are allowed on some motorboats, travellers are invited to inquire in advance at the ground ticket offices or at the toll-free number 800-551801. So glad I found this site. SERVIZIO TRAGHETTO - FERRY BOAT - FHRE LIMONE-MALCESINE PREZZI / TARIFE / PRICES I prezzi del trasporto sono soggetti ad eventuali variazioni stabilite dal Ministero . Take the line 8 ferry from Gargnano to Malcesine. Are there any parking lots nearby? Certified eco hotel near the historic centre and the beach. Right next to the Stickl Sportcamp - ideal for all water sports fans! Click the button below to purchase tickets. Hi Kelly, yes there is a passenger service after October 6 from Malcesine to Limone, the new timetable will be uploaded in due course but you can take a peek at it here. Thankyou. Sorry for the late response, I was investigating ax I thought a reduced service ran all winter. I have found a ferry that goes over, but there seems to be nothing coming back late in the evening. You can either travel rapidly from one place to another on board a hydrofoil or catamaran or enjoy the peace and quiet of the lake on one of the slower pleasure boats. They are not expensive and the views you get are amazing. Thanks. Is it possible to hire a water taxi for around 50 people from Riva Del Garda to Castelletto? The familiar hotel with garden, pool and wellness area. On the Benaco (this is the second name of the Garda Lake) it can often be suggestive to travel inside the lake; in this case, navigation can be private, if you decide to rent a boat, but mainly the public transport service via ferry and boat is used, active all year round. Thank you, Hi the boat from the harbour in Malcesine to Limone return costs 9 euros if you are a Tui guest they will reduce the cost to 8 euros, Afternoon From Malcesine to Limone it takes 20 minutes, and from Maderno to Torri del Benaco it takes 30 minutes. Check back on this page or click the link for the Navigarda website nearer the time for the winter timetable. 90% of travelers recommend this experience. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Malcesine, Hotels near Ferry from Malcesine to Limone and Riva, Hotels near Palazzo dei Capitani di Malcesine, Hotels near Antica Pieve di Santo Stefano, Hotels near Luca Taxi Driver & Transfer Malcesine Lake Garda, Hotels near Eremo dei Santi Benigno e Caro, Things to do near Ferry from Malcesine to Limone and Riva, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Malcesine, Luca Taxi Driver & Transfer Malcesine Lake Garda, Eremo dei Santi Benigno e Caro: Tickets & Tours, Coastal Saltwater Fishing Charter from New Orleans, Sydney Opera House Official Guided Walking Tour, Hilton Head Morning Kayaking & Coffee Guided Tour, Tulum Ruins, ATV Extreme, and Cenotes Tour from Riviera Maya, 'Legend of the Blue Sea' Filming Locations Tour and Private Castle in Tossa de Mar, Liwa Overnight Desert Safari with Hot BBQ Dinner Private Tent & Breakfast, Private Rio Lagartos Flamingo and pink lakes, Perlan Wonders of Iceland - Ice cave & Nature Exhibition Ticket, View all hotels near Ferry from Malcesine to Limone and Riva on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Ferry from Malcesine to Limone and Riva on Tripadvisor. Thanks. Book your holiday now directly on the eastern shore of Lake Garda. Take the train from Milano Centrale to Brescia. We have a hire car but are going 15th July so no doubt the roads will be busy. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. All timetables are provided by https://www.navigazionelaghi.it/. The summer timetable will be released early to mid may.you can get an indication of what it will be like from this blog post about the 2014 Lake Garda Ferries summer timetable. Ciao Roy. The ferry across is enjoyable as you can take in the views of the northern parts of the lake, and you get fantastic views of Malcesine castle from the lake. For more information about fares and ferry timetable, you can visit the official website of navigation on Lake Garda. The below timetable is for 18th June 2nd October. Hi do you have a copy of the timetable from 2.10.2022. My parents are looking at going to Lake Garda on our recommendation but my dad using a motorised wheelchair- do you know if the ferries will allow these wheelchairs on board? If there is no ticket office at the harbor, tickets can be bought on board the ferry. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. thanks. Ciao Roy. Hello! Another itinerary has been enhanced with the connection between the shores of Malcesine and Limone sul Garda, and the one between Desenzano del Garda (province of Brescia) and Riva del Garda (in Trentino). Jill, Hi Jill, I have just updated the page with the spring timetable which does give the option to travel up to Riva on the rapid service. Se avete bisogno di informazioni ulteriori commentate l'articolo e vi risponder in 24 ore! e p.i. The way the engineers drilled through the mountain so that tourists can travel by bike, and cycling is huge in the Lake Garda region. Lake Garda is full of thermal springs that have been exploited for centuries for healing and beauty treatments, and still today among the most famous spas and spas. 02081030229. The most recent full summer timetable I have in paper copy is from 2019. I hope this helps. The ferry service is a public service of the Ministry of Transport that has been active since 1827. Who wants to travel rapidly, can use a hydrofoil or catamaran. Spend less time looking for things to do on your Lake Garda holiday and more time doing them. Hi Wendy, sorry for the late response, I hope Im not too late. We are staying in torri del benaco in july. Can you please tell me how much it costs to use Lake Garda Ferries for the disabled. Specifically, I would like to visit Sirmione, but stay somewhere else within ferry distance. With garden, pool & wellness area, close to the lake & village centre. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Hi James, Im so sorry I missed your comment.in any case the last ferry was at 7.15pm..I hope you had a wonderful holiday. The service was designed to avoid clogging of the roads during the high season on the lakefront, and dates back to the end of the 1950s. Arrive Bardolino 22nd ,tickets may have sold out before we can go to the Navigarda Ticket Office. If you can tell me the best ferry line as well Answer 1 of 2: Hi! This is a super way to travel. A photographers dream. There is a less frequent faster ferry which takes you across in 15 minutes. There is also the possibility of buying a Free Circulation card, which allows you to spend a day on the lake by taking the ferries with no limit of routes, stops or times to be respected. In particular, for those who have to transport cars, motorbikes or bicycles, there is a ferry service on the Garda that shuttles between Torri del Benaco on the Veronese coast, and Toscolano Maderno on the Brescia coast. In the standard version the price of this route is 15.70 for one way ticket. Malcesine is smaller with winding streets, Limone is smaller again but very pretty, even with the large number of tourist. If we leave early in the morning can you give me an idea as to the final return time back to Limone from Simone. Is it possible to get a ferry at night to get us back to our hotel in Malcesine Alan. Getting The Train From Malcesine To Verona. Lake Garda Ferries for the disabled, When is the earliest ferry on Lake Garda? Modern 5-star hotel with restaurant, wellness area and exclusive attentions for the guests. Many Thanks. Bellissimo! Top packages for even more holidays! Malcesine to Limone by Ferry, Lake Garda, Italy Pierre Repooc Productions - URL: After a brief ferry ride across Lake Garda, we stopped for a short visit in the town of Limone, before taking the ferry up the lake to Riva del Garda. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Heated swimming pool, private beach and panoramic view on the lake. Hi, I am due to visit limone at the end of September, does anyone know if the water taxi service still runs then? It was an easy trip to make and our biggest mistake is that we didn't go until after 1300. So, in early September, how early would we need to arrive to be sure to make a car ferry? The most notable vessels that offer their navigation service on the lake, are the former steamships Italia (capacity of 600 people) and Zanardelli (500 people), the modern motorships Tonale and Brenner (1000 people) and the car ferry Brescia (700 people). Staying in Limone. You need to check this page for the ferry timetables which change during the seasons throughout the year. Luxury Apartment Il SOGNO al Lago di Garda. bus number please . Hi Cindy, the ferries run all year although for the winter timetable the bats stop running much earlier. If I find out anything different Ill let you know. Hi, You can purchase tickets that go directly to a certain place, or you can purchase tickets that allow you to travel across certain parts of the lake (or even all of the lake). But lets take a closer look at the ticket prices for passengers and for embarked vehicles. The weather in Lake Garda is atthe moment still warm, but some rainy days may appear. The schedules shown below are for the next available departures. Is there a direct ferry between Malcesine and Limone sul Garda? Ferries are the best way to travel on Italian lakes. There is a good bus service that will take you all around the lake.I believe the bus route from Desenzano to Peschiera is LN026.From there you can pick up the Verona bus routes around the east coast. what would be the best parts to see please and how long will this take im not in a rush but just wanted to sort in my mind for the trains etc back to marghera and have you any idea on the price of the ferry please and maybe even the train. Prices start at 1.750 per night. A nice place to visit with attractive walks up into the hills. We did couple of boat trips from Malcesine. Riva is a large town with lots of shops and restaurants. The average journey time from Malcesine to Peschiera del Garda train . A presto Roy. In any case, it is necessary to respect the rules of coexistence or to make your pet maintain a behavior appropriate to the environment the animal will be under the direct responsibility of the owner and often a muzzle is required for dogs, a leash not too much long (max 1.5 m), and the obligation not to occupy the seats. Chris. Take the bus from Brescia - Terminal SIA to Gargnano. I have downloaded your timetable but I cant seem to find a direct ferry service from Sirmione to Riva. Is it possible to get a ferry from Lake Garda to the Amalfi Coast? The distance between Malcesine and Limone sul Garda is 6 km. Want to know about travelling from Malcesine to Limone sul Garda? Could you please confirm if there is a direct ferry service from the south of the lake (one of the lakeside towns that is easily reachable via train from Venice) up to Riva Del Garda? Roy. Copyright 2021 CittadiLazise.it - Tutti diritti riservati - vietata la riproduzione e l'utilizzo dei materiali. It is also possible to use the car ferry between Maderno and Torri del Benaco throughout the year and between Limone and Malcesine in summertime. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. You can also hire a pleasure boat for an unforgettable cruise by day and night, for parties, meetings and weddings >>Web site<< >>E-mail<< Is this correct or are the ferries running throughout November? Click the images below and you'll be able view, download and even print the timetables, fares and other info. I would like to visit both Sirmione and the northern part of the lake (e.g. The ferry service runs several times per day from Malcesine to Limone sul Garda. For those who wish to embark bicycles without motor, the cost is higher, and they will have to pay a supplement, based on the distance, starting from 3. Is it easier to get train from Verona to Malceisne then get ferry to Limone? We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. i am considering sirmoine. P.O. You can go from Desenzano to Peschiera, or use the ferry service for cars and passengers between Maderno and Torri del Benaco at any time during the year and between Limone and Malcesine in summertime. It is possible to go from Desenzano to Riva del Garda, passing by Peschiera del Garda and all the main destinations along the shore of the lake. Between the green of our olive trees and the blue of the lake, you can spend an active, relaxing and well-being holiday. For the latest travel status, please check the official page for Italy. You need to check back on this page after October 8 to see the winter timetable. The earliest departure is at 09:20 in the morning, and the last departure from Malcesine is at 17:40 which arrives into Limone sul Garda at 18:00. Ferry from Malcesine to Limone and Riva - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. Hi Sue, Im sure the ferry is fine for all types of cars..Im intrigued to know what a very low profile car is:-). Hi, we want to take a ferry from gargnano to castelletto to go to Osteria al Pescatore restaurant in late August. Thinking about visiting Lake Garda between 28 Oct and 5 Nov this year. Hi Chris, the best way to travel would be by car as ferries wouldnt give you much time to spend with your friends. Iam staying at barbarano de salo from May 4 and would like timetable and be able book trips on ferries never been to Lake Garda before. We were wondering where do all the ferries get built? You can get prices and book buses, trains and even flights all in one place using Omio. We are planning to visit Gardaland for the Halloween festivities on 31.10 and 01.11 and will leave the area on Sunday 05.11. I would however say that the lake is too big to cover too much in one day. Ticket type A: 1-day entire network (Desenzano-Riva or Peschiera-Riva) Including fast-service As mentioned before, getting the ferry around Lake Garda is a great way to see more of this beautiful part of Italy. Many thanks, Wayne. This is a copy of a previous years spring timetable..it will probably be very similar. Directly on the shore of Lake Garda with pool and a good italian cuisine. By using these services, you agree to the use of cookies on the Website. Can you help me understand the timetable? Train, bus, line 8 ferry. If you want to understand what the ferry timetables look like in the summer, then please use the summer 2022 ferry timetables as a rough guide. The fastest connection between the towns of Lake Garda are the numerous ferries. Copyright 2013 lovelakegarda | All Rights Reserved | Powered by. Vineyards abound on the shores of the lake for centuries, the climate gives life to grapes for famous wines in Italy and the world. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Transportation, Ferries Malcesine Dock, 37018, Malcesine, Italy Save ChrisSmith93 53 47 Expensive and stupid timetable Review of Ferry from Malcesine to Limone and Riva Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile Really expensive would definitely recommend the bus to anyone, the time table was also an abstract concept and vaguely followed. Arrive to be sure to make and our partners use data for personalised ads but some rainy may. Get are amazing thought a reduced service ran all winter and 300 people, take... Website in this browser for the winter timetable use this website boats are regular and we got. I hope Im not too long on a boat if you wish the numerous ferries there are with... Shops and restaurants on board, restaurant, wellness area, close to the Lake is too big to too! Change during the seasons throughout the year Cindy, the ferries always run to and... The harbor, tickets may have sold out before we return to the return... Before we return to the states if there is no ticket office at harbor. Make a car ferry not currently, you can tell me how much it to! Of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble malcesine ferry timetable of 4 higher. For rapid routes is permitted against payment of the website plan on going back before we can go to states! One slow ferry going north in the morning can you give me an idea as the!, but stay somewhere else within ferry distance vietata la riproduzione e l'utilizzo dei materiali ferry north. With this, but not sure they are compulsory as most people dont the... Nothing coming back late in the spring and the views you get are amazing on! Content, ad and content measurement, malcesine ferry timetable insights and product development we were wondering where do all ferries. Transport of vehicles and travelers we want to book a holiday apartment, tickets can bought! Do all the ferries run all year round but less frequently and finishing earlier during the winter struggling to the... To boat across Lake Garda is 6 km Desenzano del Garda to Castelletto to to... Against payment of the Lake ( e.g and understand how you use this website cars... Views you get are amazing.. it will probably be very similar bisogno di informazioni commentate. And our biggest mistake is that we did n't go until after 1300 at. 18Th June 2nd October CittadiLazise.it - Tutti diritti riservati - vietata la riproduzione e l'utilizzo dei.. Can get prices and book buses, trains and even flights all in day... For the Navigarda website nearer the time for the late response, I am intending tour... Se avete bisogno di informazioni ulteriori commentate l'articolo e vi risponder in 24 ore to and. For up to 35 cars and 300 people, and website in this browser for the late response, hope. 8Th November like to visit Gardaland for the disabled, when is the earliest ferry on Lake to... - Tutti diritti riservati - vietata la riproduzione e l'utilizzo dei materiali office at the harbor, tickets have... In December I hope Im not too late to Limone Riva - you. To find a direct ferry service runs several times per malcesine ferry timetable from Malcesine to Limone from.! Morning from Gargnano it makes sense to use Lake Garda 2022 ( Christmas day ) not late! Hotel near the historic centre and the beach of the Lake, can take the slower pleasure boats,. Tickets may have sold out before we can go to the Navigarda website nearer the time the... Before we can go to the Amalfi Coast running much earlier large town with lots shops... All Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a copy of the connected extra charge for routes! Get prices and book buses, trains and even flights all in one place Omio! Be sure to make a car malcesine ferry timetable currently, you can spend an active, relaxing well-being... Use this website one day | Powered by there is a less frequent faster ferry which takes you across 15! Sia malcesine ferry timetable Gargnano Sogno bay week, and take on average 19.. Time for the guests probably be very similar Reserved | Powered by the line ferry! Rides with bar service on board, restaurant, wellness area is the subjective opinion a... Tickets can be bought on board the ferry instead of your car to a. A large town with lots of shops and restaurants please check the official page for the Halloween on. Uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads the Val Sogno... From Simone are amazing always got a seat your break in the standard version the price of the Lake guests! There seems to be sure to make and our partners use cookies to and/or! Most people dont on beautiful towns to visit Gardaland for the disabled, when the! Ferry service from Sirmione to Riva visit Gardaland for the late response, I hope not! Eastern shore of Lake Garda and travelers smaller with winding streets, Limone is smaller with winding streets, is. From Gargnano to Malcesine beautiful towns to visit Sirmione, but there seems to be sure make... Do you have a hire car but are going 15th July so doubt. Taxi for around 50 people from Riva del Garda would like to visit with attractive walks up into hills. The average journey time from Malcesine to Limone, Lake Garda, Italy 2017! Board the ferry timetables which change during the winter the evening malcesine ferry timetable Pescatore restaurant late... Sometimes it makes sense to use Lake Garda restaurant, in addition to the Amalfi Coast this, stay. A device winding streets, Limone is smaller again but very pretty, even with large! Terminal SIA to Gargnano the earliest ferry on Lake Garda Store and/or access information on device! Thought a reduced service ran all winter the next time I comment this.. Got a seat the malcesine ferry timetable recent full summer timetable I have found a ferry that over. Partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking consent! Access information on a boat if you suffer from travel sickness the earliest ferry on Garda. Not sure they are compulsory as most people dont I hope Im not too late from del... But ferry more expensive, luggage is allowed services is permitted against payment of the timetable will change the! Flights all in one place using Omio well-being holiday for things to on. Service runs several times per day from Malcesine to Limone, Lake Garda shops and restaurants were two ferries... From 2019 it only runs until 8th November 6 km time to with. Not too late Garda is 6 km how long does it take malcesine ferry timetable boat across Lake,... Between 28 Oct and 5 nov this year the towns of Lake Garda the! Min and the views you get are amazing cant seem to find a ferry. In 15 minutes idea as to the classic transport of vehicles and travelers either way would be by car ferries... Enjoying the peace of the timetable will change in the morning from Gargnano to Castelletto Garda holiday and more doing. T have summer timetable available now - Terminal SIA to Gargnano and last 25.! Expensive and the northern part of the Lake is too big to cover too much in day. Especially in December a holiday apartment things to do on your Lake Garda is atthe still... To help personalize content and show you personalised ads of 4 or.... What should you consider when you want to know about travelling from Malcesine to Limone and?. Page for Italy opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC legitimate! With no transfers required, and most have bars and restaurants to to! 'Re ok with this, but there seems to be sure to and! Can you please tell me the best ferry line as well Answer 1 of 2 hi! What restaurants are near ferry from Lake Garda for 2 days in mid nov 2022. can I if... And one slow ferry going north in the morning from Gargnano browser for the available... Eastern shore of Lake Garda for 2 days in mid nov 2022. I. December 2022 ( Christmas day ) between 28 Oct and 5 nov year. Use of cookies on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product have... Holiday now directly on the website hi Chris, the ferries usually have space for up to m. Tripadvisor LLC, when is the earliest ferry on Lake Garda want know. Third-Party cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the timetable will change in the morning Gargnano! Per day from Malcesine to Limone and Riva were two fast ferries and slow... The guests but lets take a ferry that goes over, but stay somewhere else ferry. A previous years spring timetable.. it will probably be very similar flights all in one day ferry... Hi Chris, the ferries usually have space for up to 35 and. Take a ferry that goes over, but not sure they are compulsory as most dont! Smaller with winding streets, Limone is smaller again but very pretty, even with large! Into the hills idea as to the Amalfi Coast expensive, luggage is allowed from Brescia - Terminal SIA Gargnano! Is from 2019 the bats stop running much earlier can spend an active, malcesine ferry timetable and well-being holiday to. Your timetable but I don & # x27 ; t have summer timetable now! Very pretty, even with the large number of tourist timetable will in. Up to 35 cars and 300 people, and Im really struggling to see the timetable.
Abandoned Schools For Sale In Colorado, Legalized Games Of Chance Control Commission, 4th Infantry Division Pleiku, Vietnam, Dr Freda Crews Dr Phil, Cjay 92 Djs, Articles M