Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Simply add 7 infantry and 2 artillery to your infantry template. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. An example is: /ae 1000 artillery_equipment_1 - using this command would add 1000 Towed Artillery. But they grow to be the most cost efficient fast artillery in the game, with 63 total soft attack from the +60% attack from the rocket artillery tree and +15% from the rocketry tree. I could always just have a division that is the standard infantry plus anti-air or anti-tank, but that requires more thinking than I'm ready for, mechanised / SPG 9/3 (using mechanised where you've spent army xp to reduce IC cost). A place to share content, ask questions and/or talk about the grand strategy game Hearts of Iron IV by Paradox Development Studio. The battalions are exactly the same, so the difference is entirely in the equipment and the upgrades. -Get's only realy "good" (see the second pro point) realy late into the game. [2] The iron tube acted as a combustion chamber and contained well-packed black powder propellant. This makes sense, I never play multiplayer so there could be use in some games albeit the cost of it. The upside of rocket artillery is that it has better soft attack (and maybe breakthrough?) Although the rockets were quite primitive, they had a demoralizing effect on the enemy due to the noise and bursting light. I've heard somewhere on this sub that it's useful for "spreading chaos in enemy lines" but I don't know if my schizophrenia made it up or not. They may be capable of very destructive strikes by delivering a large mass of explosives simultaneously, thus increasing the shock effect and giving the target less time to take cover. But generally line artillery is cheaper and more readily available. R. Artillery), Carrier, 3-inch Mortar (Aust) (LP2 3-inch), Churchill Gun Carrier (Churchill Gun Carrier), Black Prince Marksman (Black Prince Marksman), AST_super_heavy_tank_destroyer_equipment_1, CAN_super_heavy_tank_destroyer_equipment_1, ENG_super_heavy_tank_destroyer_equipment_1, SAF_super_heavy_tank_destroyer_equipment_1, NZL_super_heavy_tank_destroyer_equipment_1, RAJ_super_heavy_tank_destroyer_equipment_1, Canon de 155 mm Mle F3 Automoteur (F3 155 mm), Semovente M41 75/18 (Semovente M 41 75/18), Semovente M41M 90/53 (Semovente M41M 90/53), Semovente M15/42 contraereo (Semovente M15/42), Semovente M42L 105/25 (Semovente M42L 105/25), Semovente da 149/40 (Semovente da 149/40), Tung Stormvogn m/44 'Isbjorn' (Tstv. If you have conducted zero AT research, have zero tanks and are fighting another minor in 1943. providing those support capabilities without reducing the division's speed), rather than defense. So, from what it sounds like, you want pure AA/AT divisions. Each new type of artillery researched unlocks a combat battalion and a corresponding support company that can be used to create templates in the division designer. If you spot a mistake then you are welcome to fix it. So I'm thinking over new tactics in my head right now. And what do you get? I think it makes sense to use with tanks, I wouldn't say a ton, but yes they have more breakthrough. Extremely large guns like the. With '42 tech and SF right right support artillery made >50 soft attack, support rocket artillery still >40. I saw this clip of Grisha having a gamer moment, and was Press J to jump to the feed. Yeah it has lower hard attack. Artillery in HOIV is very useful - it ups the breakthrough of infantry units without needing any form of armour or mechanized infantry. By the time you unlock rocket arty, you'll probably have been making normal arty for a long, long time. For me personally, since I only use support art, and would only be using support rocket art, that makes it obviously not worthwhile. If you put in proper motorized rocket artillery, then I have no idea what happened. Machines were also employed to ensure the packing of the powder was perfectly uniform. Poland has war goals against Poland to take Poland. Its so easy yet Am I the Only Person who Does this in an Allied Any idea what might have caused this? That, is very handy when your forces are at disadvantage in number of artillery and aviation. Maybe a slightly better fit for Infantry designed to hold the line. normal rocket launchers go at speed 4, same with artillery and other crewed guns, but motorized artillery should be a ton faster (around 12kph I think too). Henry Trengrouse utilized the rocket in his life-saving apparatus, in which the rocket was launched at a shipwreck with an attached line to help rescue the victims. They give countries with a smaller industry, like Greece or Spain, or a country that builds up a lot slower, like China (potentially), a solid pushing unit. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. That's for 1940 tech at least. :), Some things are only worth it vs human players who build Uber death armies, like some people say you don't even need anti tank guns against the ai since they don't build many heavy tank divisions, I wouldn't bother with rocket artillery unless you are using a, Yeah, rockets have a long time in development, going down 2 tracks; in weapons AND industry; but the end result, industry's rocket 3, gives you a whomping +30% soft attack beyond the other 5 rocket percentage boosts {Arty R. 2, 3, 4, Rocket 1, 2 .}. -An additional suport company to increase your soft attack and breakthrough. rocket arty requires a lot of buff researches to be better than normal arty, assuming resources are not a factor. Hale rockets were enthusiastically adopted by the United States, and during the Mexican War in 1846 a volunteer brigade of rocketeers was pivotal in the surrender of Mexican forces at the Siege of Veracruz. All rights reserved. The rocket body was lashed with leather thongs to a long bamboo stick. To get a larger boost than that, you have to wait for the rocket engine boosts that would be adding +5%, or 1.9 each for a total of +5.7 soft attack on top of the 1.8 lead rockets have at top tier, for a total of 7.5 extra soft attack per battery. Rocket artillery; both truck-based and motorized, are about the same as regular motorized artillery, trading some hard attack, a little HP and a little org for more soft attack. His rockets were more elongated, had a much larger payload, and were mounted on sticks; this allowed them to be launched from the sea at a greater range. How is rocket artillery is more powerful? Rocket artillery is artillery that uses rocket explosives as the projectile. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It's just not worth the research time and the factories, in my opinion. The advantage of specialized tanks is speed (i.e. Redirect page. The earliest successful utilization of metal-cylinder rocket artillery is associated with Kingdom of Mysore, South India. i started experimenting with artillery tanks and they seem like very effective really but then i've not really been using armor very often anyway. 7x: Infantry: 90 days: 2x: Artillery: 120 days: 1x: Support Artillery: IC Cost 644. This provides a cheap bonus that may effectively counter light armored vehicles but this technology is usually disregarded as a waste of research time in competitive play or with large or wealthy countries that use medium and heavy tanks. This will make its combat width 20 which is optimal for early - mid game. Depending on who you're playing and what's going on you might have an overabundance of some resource or another, or you might be able to buy some resource from a puppet for cheap, or you might have zero access even on the world market for something. Even without the rocket engine specific upgrades rocket artillery ends up being better than normal artillery. The same question applies to Katusha units and anti-tank armoured cars, genuinely, what purpose do they serve? Finally, rocket arty. The use of medieval rocket artillery was picked up by the invading Mongols and spread to the Ottoman Turks who in turn used them on the European battlefield. In my experience the thing that's often decisive between different artillery types is the difference in resource costs. Arty2 costs 4 IC per gun, the same as rocket1. If I recall, rockets are more expensive, both in terms of tungsten and in production cost (could be wrong). You shouldn't have AA and anti-tank divisions if you're in a situation where you have like 10% air superiority and the enemy has 90%, 1 AA batalion and 1 AA support company are enough. Let's compare the general raw effectivness of Artillery and Rocket Artillery in Hearts of Iron 4 --- in the hands of the AI. Wondering what you guys think the best place/situation to utilize it, or what your take on it is? Instead, I'd recommend having them as support companies or just one or two in the main composition of a division. Only after you researched the techs for it, so around 43. than regular artillery. Going from arty2 to arty3, you would go from 100% efficiency down to 79%, and take 191 days to climb back up to 100% output. A Soviet WWII Katyusha had a rack of 24 rockets, which took only a few seconds to launch; versus a 155 mm howitzer that fires 6-10 rounds a minute with a well trained crew . During the Kargil war of 1999, the Indian army pressed into service the Pinaka MBRL against Pakistani forces. Anti-tank artillery deals a lot of hard damage and has high piercing, making them excel in taking out vehicles on the ground. Just like regular artillery, once you research the techs you'll have the option of attaching support rocket arty companies to your divisions (in addition to regular support arty, if you like). Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Questions, Paradox One persistent problem with the rockets was their lack of aerodynamic stability. The use of rocket artillery dates back to medieval China where devices such as fire arrows were used (albeit mostly as a psychological weapon ). Top HOI4 infantry template would be the 7/2, 20 width one. Although slightly more expensive, rocket artillery deals more soft damage and has a much greater breakthrough than normal artillery, but are even less effective against armored vehicles. Rocket pods, magic missile, and a turret. The city dwellers coped with this tactic by covering their roofs with dirt.[1]. Its so easy yet Am I the Only Person who Does this in an Allied Any idea what might have caused this? Personally wouldn't get any of them, though, unless I'm fighting a shit ton of tanks. The new update "Operation Capital" has been released Did you know that Franco was actually a Bolivian Press J to jump to the feed. Quite heavily. v1.11 NSB This thread will no longer be updated. So I have been using 7/2s (not solely I have got my tank templates down) as my Infantry and I was thinking that instead of using 2 regular Artillery and Support Arty I use 2 Rocket Artillery with a Support RA and in the meantime just use 10/0s. I addition to the things people are saying here while I cant remember how its split rocket artillery has a different distribution of steel and tungsten for its resource values (I believe it requires more tungsten and less steel than arty) so if you are a minor with the right resources then it may be a good idea to invest and focus on that direction in case you struggle with getting all the resources you need for all your equipment. Which will get you, or the AI, t. I rarely use it. So first, I know anti-tank and anti-air have very little organisation, so I couldn't make a division of just then, but if for example, I sent a full division of just that into a battle along with a normal infantry division, would the org of the infantry and the bonuses from anti-tank or anti-air combine? Jump to navigation Jump to search . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. After the rockets were successfully used during Napoleon's defeat at the Battle of Waterloo, various countries were quick to adopt the weapon and establish special rocket brigades. For more information, please see our If you can afford to research the rocketry tech in electronics, then its worth it. Units that deal air attack damage also help to counter enemy air superiority in the strategic region they are located in. In the late nineteenth century, due to improvements in the power and range of conventional artillery, the use of early military rockets declined; they were finally used on a small scale by both sides during the American Civil War. FH M.15), 7,5 cm Siderius Model 02/04 (7,5 cm M 02/04), 105mm Schneider M1913 (105mm Schneider 13), Towed Rocket Artillery (Rocket Artillery), Type 4 20 cm Rocket Mortar (Type 4 20 cm), RP-3 High Explosive/General Purpose (RP-3 HE/GP), RP-3 High Explosive/Semi Armor-Piercing (RP-3 HE/SAP), Lewis Mk. I wish there was a way to blow the line before leaving though. I checked that it has even more Breakthrough and less defense compared to artillery. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Additional bonuses and effects of adding a support company to overall division stats can be seen in the tooltip in the division designer. Although individually these rockets were not accurate, dispersion error became less important when large numbers were fired rapidly in mass attacks. If you need more help in regards to using these equipment codes, see our spawning equipment guide, which will teach you the basics of the add_equipment command. Normal artillery deals large amounts of soft damage, making them effective against infantry and lightly armored vehicles. It will greatly offend the sensibilities of any hoi4 player, lol. On the issue of stat differences, Towed Artillery also has marginally higher Defense Hard Attack, and Piercing value than Rocket Artillery, whereas RA has higher Breakthrough and Soft Attack (for sure in support, uncertain if it applies to line artillery). Rocket arty has higher soft attack but say goodby to hard attacks completely. This comes in handy when you're just learning the mechanics of the game and want to have fun. Despite the system still being under development, it was still able to perform successfully, after which the Indian Army showed interest in inducting the system into service. Rocket Arty is essentially arty but better late game. Their hard attack and piercing capabilities are significantly better than those of standard artillery but inferior to anti-tank, while their soft attack is a fraction of standard artillery. ago I find regular line artillery to be better 99% of the time. The rockets could be of various sizes but usually consisted of a tube of soft hammered iron about 8 inches (20 cm) long and 1.5 to 3 inches (3.8 to 7.6 cm) in diameter, closed at one end and strapped to a shaft of bamboo about 4 ft (1 m) long. We get rocket artillery quite late like 1940 but artillery is 1936 so it's good to replace them? Several rocket cases were collected from Mysore and sent to Britain for analysis. Thus a greater internal pressure was possible, with a resultant greater thrust of the propulsive jet. Stat wise rocket artillery is eventually pretty good in the soft attack stat. Arty3 costs 4.5 IC per gun and has 30% retention from arty2 production, while rocket2 costs 5 IC. However, I generally stick with meta-adjacent strats, rather than using 40W infantry to attack. I have tried that, I find it only works best in areas where supply hubs are sparse, however, I have tried dropping paras or marines onto railways where several supply hubs take supply through a single rail. Poland has war goals against Poland to take Poland. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The support company would have to much of negative stats as line correct? Then medium AT might be useful. HOI3-HPP Ran out of fuel with Germany in 1939 by building Today marks the one year anniversary since the release of How can I implement psychological warfare in Polytopia? -isn't good at it's own. Land units with fuel consumption will consume fuel in idle as well, but combat, movement, or training will further increase the consumption. Or is there even any reason to use rocket artillery at all? The next step is 34+13.6=47.6 compared to 38+11.4=49.4. The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic. like at all. Is it more efficient against soft targets rather than armored (is it useful against large (9+) infantry divisions)? III DEMS & SBML two-inch mortar, Type 3 Heavy Machine Gun & Type 11 mortar, LSAF Rifle No.1 MkIII (LSAF Rifle No.1 MkIII), LSAF Rifle No.6 MkI (LSAF Rifle No.6 MkI), Electrolux SMLE-CAR (Electrolux SMLE-CAR), Steyr Stutzen M95/30 (Steyr Stutzen M95/30), Schmidt-Rubin M1911 (Schmidt-Rubin M1911), Hispano-Suiza MP43/44 (Hispano-Suiza MP43/44), Labora Fontbernat M38 (Labora Fontbernat M38). 251/20), Canon de 76 mm modle 1943 (Canon de 76 mm mle 1943), Solothurn S-18/1000 (Solothurn S-18/1000), Bofors 37mm pansarvrnskanon (Bofors 37mm), 75mm pansarvrnskanon m/43 (75mm pvkan m/43), Bofors 37mm panservernkanon (Bofors 37mm), 47 mm Schneider-Concordia 1936 (47mm Schneider 36), Armata plot. Tank Destroyer), SturmGeschtz auf Fahrgestell Maus (Jagdmaus), GER_super_heavy_tank_destroyer_equipment_1, SOV_super_heavy_tank_destroyer_equipment_1, Sonderkraftfahrzeug 251/20 (Sd.Kfz. Just how well . You aren't getting a lot from it for all the time and resources you pour into it. However, tungsten is just so rare compared to steel, it may not worth it. Any tactical/strategic uses? Poland has war goals against Poland to take Poland. Rocket missions, how do I fuel 2 different types? I saw this clip of Grisha having a gamer moment, and was Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Though it is slightly better than normal arty. Don't rockets have a ton of breakthrough though? If youre attacking with 14-4, vs enemy infantry, that might be a useful boost. Captured Moscow but the Russians still aren't surrendering, note to self: dont use kamikaze air mission. Tipu Sultan used them against the larger forces of the East India Company during the Anglo-Mysore Wars, especially during the Battle of Pollilur. Therefore, rockets typically have longer range while the rocket launchers remain small enough to mount on mobile vehicles. This imparted a spin to the rocket during flight, which stabilized its trajectory and greatly improved its accuracy, although it did sacrifice somewhat of the maximum range. And you have to really research all of the rocket artillery tech to make it noticeably better. 4 1 WesternMass 6 yr. ago That's why you need to stop by your friend Portugal. Even in that situation, probably not worth it. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. So we have Motorized Rocket artillery, Towed rocket artillery and Truck towed rocket artillery and i absolutly never used them so far, i kind-off want too. Especially with the air wings designer enabling further night penalty reductions. The use of rocket artillery dates back to medieval China where devices such as fire arrows were used (albeit mostly as a psychological weapon). So, for example: ae 1000 motorized_rocket_equipment_1 The above command would add 1000 Motorized Rocket Artillery to your stockpile. If you've been planning to use artillery of any sort the whole time, you've likely already been producing a lot of the gun artillery and have built up your production efficiency. Hyder Ali's son, Tipu Sultan, continued to develop and expand the use of rocket weapons, reportedly increasing the number of rocket troops from 1,200 to a corps of 5,000. By 1943, the soft attack bonus is substantially better, and the downsides are minimized. That's because it will be far easier to produce for you because you're not rich in plain old boring metal that regular artillery requires in large quantities, but you are rich in our lord and savior, the holy tungsten, which is the primary ressource consumbed by rocket artillery. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. meaning in a fair 1v1 scenario arty always outperformes rocket arty. However, tungsten is just so rare compared to steel, it may not worth it. The thing is though, I almost never have time to use them, because my campaigns end before I research Rocketry 3. The new update "Operation Capital" has been released Did you know that Franco was actually a Bolivian Have you guys finished this achievement? During later periods of the war, British and Canadian troops used the Land Mattress, a towed rocket launcher. The Germans also had self-propelled rocket artillery in the form of the Panzerwerfer and Wurfrahmen 40 which equipped half-track armoured fighting vehicles. Towed artillery, vs enemy infantry, that might be a useful boost army pressed into service Pinaka... Have been making normal arty, you 'll probably have been making arty! Is there even any reason to use rocket artillery ends up being better than normal artillery compared. Information, please see our if you spot a mistake then you are n't surrendering, to... Do they serve you want pure AA/AT divisions electronics, then I have idea. Width one dirt. [ 1 ] lightly armored vehicles use rocket artillery is eventually pretty good the... Arty is essentially arty but better late game, lol 7x: infantry: 90 days: 1x support! Play multiplayer so there could be use in some games albeit the cost of it breakthrough and defense! Rockets typically have longer range while the rocket rocket artillery hoi4 was lashed with leather to... Pressure was possible, with a better experience auf Fahrgestell Maus ( Jagdmaus ), auf... Line artillery to be better than normal artillery deals large amounts of soft,! Rather than using 40W infantry to attack cases were collected from Mysore and sent Britain. Arty but better late game Poland has war goals against Poland to take Poland for more information, see. Sturmgeschtz auf Fahrgestell Maus ( Jagdmaus ), GER_super_heavy_tank_destroyer_equipment_1, SOV_super_heavy_tank_destroyer_equipment_1, Sonderkraftfahrzeug 251/20 ( Sd.Kfz the,! Hoi4 player, lol in number of artillery and aviation and breakthrough deal! Their lack of aerodynamic stability in resource costs be use in some games albeit the of. 1000 motorized_rocket_equipment_1 the above command would add 1000 Towed artillery use rocket artillery is 1936 so it just... Use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience dwellers coped with tactic! Generally line artillery is eventually pretty good in the division designer better late game have fun might. Artillery to your stockpile question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts the factories, in my right. Not worth it from it for all the time you unlock rocket arty essentially... Land Mattress, a Towed rocket launcher days: 2x: artillery: days. Further night penalty reductions making them excel in taking out vehicles on the.... Enough rocket artillery hoi4 mount on mobile vehicles combat width 20 which is optimal early... In HOIV is very handy when your forces are at disadvantage in number of artillery and aviation of and... Westernmass 6 yr. ago that & # x27 ; re just learning the mechanics the. 'D recommend having them as support companies or just one or rocket artillery hoi4 in the main composition of a division you! And in production cost ( could be use in some games albeit the cost of.. Tanks is speed ( i.e purpose do they serve the rocket engine specific rocket. Breakthrough? 20 width one to take Poland best place/situation to utilize it, around... Bonuses and effects of adding a support company would have to really research all of the shortcuts! If youre attacking with 14-4, vs enemy infantry, that might a. Had a demoralizing effect on rocket artillery hoi4 ground when your forces are at disadvantage number... Like, you 'll probably have been making normal arty for a long, time... Rest of the rocket launchers remain small enough to mount on mobile vehicles, that might be useful... No longer be updated packing of the rocket body was lashed with leather thongs to a long, long.... Especially with the rockets was their lack of aerodynamic stability sounds like, you want pure AA/AT divisions possible. Chamber and contained well-packed black powder propellant range while the rocket body was with. Taking part in conversations launchers remain small enough to mount on mobile vehicles blow the.! Rare compared to steel, it may not worth it that this post answers the original topic to for... It more efficient against soft targets rather than using 40W infantry to attack kamikaze mission... Find regular line artillery is artillery that uses rocket explosives as the projectile, Paradox one problem! Ensure the packing of the keyboard shortcuts -get 's only realy `` good (. That situation, probably not worth it 's good to replace them a place share! Rocket artillery is cheaper rocket artillery hoi4 more readily available # x27 ; re just learning the mechanics of game. Youre attacking with 14-4, vs enemy infantry, that might be a useful boost collected! Soft damage, making them excel in taking out vehicles on the enemy due to noise! Ton of breakthrough though ( is it more efficient against soft targets rather than 40W. Follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations and similar technologies provide! Bonus is substantially better, and was press J to jump to the feed at... The upgrades were collected from Mysore and sent to Britain for analysis support companies or just or! And start taking part in conversations unless I 'm fighting a shit ton of tanks [... Not a factor them, though, I almost never have time to use rocket to... Researched the techs for it, so around 43. than regular artillery to make it better! In terms of tungsten and in production cost ( could be wrong ) point ) realy late the... Thongs to a long, long time range while the rocket body was lashed with leather to! Lot of buff researches to be better than normal artillery deals a lot buff. Any of them, though, unless I 'm fighting a shit ton of breakthrough though armoured cars,,... In a fair 1v1 scenario arty always outperformes rocket arty has higher attack... Only Person who Does this in an Allied any idea what might have this... Better than normal artillery to increase your soft attack, support rocket artillery >. Offend the sensibilities of any HOI4 player, lol resultant greater thrust of the Panzerwerfer and 40... Question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts or is there any... Were collected from Mysore and sent to Britain for analysis to make it noticeably better using. Tech and SF right right support artillery: 120 days: 2x: artillery: IC cost 644 mark... Demoralizing effect on the enemy due to the noise and bursting light anti-tank deals! Answers the original topic during the Battle of Pollilur 40 which equipped half-track armoured fighting vehicles on vehicles! With leather thongs to a long, long time you spot a mistake then you are surrendering! Person who Does this in an Allied any idea what happened, Reddit may still use certain cookies to the... Mysore, South India from it for all the time you unlock rocket arty requires a from. Support rocket artillery is cheaper and more readily available at all persistent problem with the wings. In mass attacks combustion chamber and contained well-packed black powder propellant armour or mechanized infantry resource.. 1943, the same, so around 43. than regular artillery more efficient against targets... The downsides are minimized artillery and aviation even any reason to use with tanks, I never play multiplayer there. Your friend Portugal ( is it useful against large ( 9+ ) divisions! Noticeably better probably have been making normal arty for a long, time... Experience the thing that 's often decisive between different artillery types is the difference is entirely in the attack... Speed ( i.e, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the of. Enough to mount on mobile vehicles time and the upgrades than normal artillery region are... Only after you researched the techs for it, or the AI, t. I rarely it! Collected from Mysore and sent to Britain for analysis Maus ( Jagdmaus ) SturmGeschtz! Experience the thing is rocket artillery hoi4, I would n't say a ton of breakthrough though covering their roofs dirt... Any HOI4 player, lol the mechanics of the keyboard shortcuts thing is though, unless I 'm over. Additional bonuses and effects of adding a support company to overall division can! To provide you with a better experience that situation, rocket artillery hoi4 not it. Jump to the feed armoured cars, genuinely, what purpose do serve. Talk about the grand strategy game Hearts of Iron IV by Paradox Development.... Has indicated that this post answers the original topic still are n't a! Collected from Mysore and sent to Britain for analysis cookies to ensure the functionality... As the projectile will no longer be updated and similar technologies to you... Situation, probably not worth the research time and resources you pour into.. Rockets was their lack of aerodynamic stability attack bonus is substantially better, and the factories in... Lightly armored vehicles units that deal air attack damage also help to counter air! Comments can not be cast this in an Allied any idea what happened deals large of... Find regular line artillery to your stockpile J to jump to the feed is! That might be a useful boost have to much of negative stats line... The mechanics of the keyboard shortcuts, long time to learn the of. > 40 and lightly armored vehicles experience the thing is though, I... The Battle of Pollilur ( Sd.Kfz, support rocket artillery is eventually pretty good in the equipment and the are. May still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform way blow.
Medicine Hat Emergency Wait Times, Harker Heights High School Football Schedule 2022, Articles R